+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Friendliness or attraction

Friendliness or attraction

Friendliness or attraction from this guy...?

About three weeks ago, this random guy came up to me and starting talking to me (this rarely happens to me). We chatted a little. Now, every time he sees me he smiles and says hi, sometimes he waves at me. On one occasion, he was a little cheeky/flirty to me accusing me of making a mess in the workplace kitchen. I blushed and laughed a little. Last week, he brought in some cakes for his team and asked me whether I'd like one (even though I'm not in his team).

This guy is giving me all the indications he likes me - but is it just friendliness or attraction?

Possibly attraction. But only time will tell.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

it sounds like attraction. and you know it
    Only for Women!!! You have to watch this awesomeness on how to RULE OVER MEN!!
    http://www.KleinKleine.Comlu.com/lod.html

I know it's a bit crazy but call me a feminist activist if you want 'cause this is real POWER!!
    and yes girls I get a little commi if you get it but it's so interesting I wanted to share it. Ciao bella

-

It seems like he is flirting with you but he is pretty shy himself and doesn't know how to proceed. You can initiate some flirting back yourself, I'm sure he would like that.
    My Free PDF Guide On How To Be Attractive To Girls - http://po.st/FreePDFGuideLoveForums

london is more good