+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Admin PLEASE Change the thread lock dates to 90 and not 30 days in off topic sections

Admin PLEASE Change the thread lock dates to 90 and not 30 days in off topic sections

That would include these sections that get most used - suggestions, off topic, movies, music and books, even health and personal development.

These are social not issue driven sections for the most part and should not be subject to that lock.

The love advice ones usually get solved in the 30 days and most never return so that can keep its 30 day shut down.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Big resounding F U C K Yes. Look at all other off topic sections on other websites -- relationship, music, sports, any style of website and they don't lock up off topics.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

I'd like that too.

Wouldn't mind dollhouse's thread to get reopened.

[url]https://www.loveforum.net/off-topic-discussion/92659-describe-ex-current-partner-using-movie-titles.html[/url]

Also [MENTION=42177]pcmaster[/MENTION] ask for your annoy thread to be reopened, would you?
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

^ I was wondering what happened to that -- what annoys you thread -- there was a huge one equal to -- what do you enjoy thread, guess pcmaster made a reboot? Where'd that big picture thread go too?
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Thanks to everyone who replied to this thread. I put all I wanted to request into the thread title in-case the loveadmin doesn't read past the thread headers. Nothing has changed, I thought since the forum wasn't accessible last day or two maybe some new changes were getting implemented, but of course not the case.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

[MENTION=78034]breathe123[/MENTION], thank you.. I can ask for it to be re opened if someone tells me what to do or who to ask to get it re opened. Happy someone liked that thread I was disappointed when I saw it was locked that time I logged in here.

Now How Was Your Day is locked in Off topics ~ that thread has a start date of July of last year. My dream one got locked same time too, but I don't care about it being opened again.

I think you can just go into the Introduction section dollhouse & the LoveAdmin automated replies are in there & you can click his profile to PM about your thread.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

^ I just saw those new locked threads, breathe123.

I'll ask for your thread to be put back up to post on, dollhouse. Not sure it will will be reopened though., if not you could remake it again?

- - - Updated - - -

PM sent, not sure how often the Loveadmin checks his PM's.

your other suggestion lovebroken in another thread i always felt was a good one were posters of threads can re open their own if 30 day locked when back on through their control panel. i'll take note of pc's thread you mentioned breathe and of dollhouse's too, have to get links for them. i will they might not be opened because op needs to ask themselves, like anya_may did for hers in off topic. if you pm'd and nothing, send a email instead.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Thank you, Exeter. I sent on behalf of dollhouse and her thread in Off Topics and it was a PM not an email I sent, where do you get the email address to send an email, I looked at loveadmins profile and no email option? I personally don't want any of my own threads re opened I was asking for others, so that might be why nothing got unlocked?

Thank you for trying, lovebroken. Real sweet of you regardless of the inaction taken by the site owner.