+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's Saturday night, I wish...

It's Saturday night, I wish...

...I was somewhere else.

If I could be anywhere RIGHT NOW (in this very moment), I'd be in a private boat, with my girlfriend, and we've just come back from a meal in a resteraunt off the coast of southern Italy, by the mediterranean. Some string music is on, and I pour two glasses of wine. There are PLENTY of stars above. It is a cold night, we go on the deck of the boat, and I give her my Jacket so she is warm. We then talk about nothing. And we do this all night, until the mood is right for love in the cabin deck below. We wake up with the sun shining through the window.

But instead, I am here, looking under the classified section for a job.

Where would you like to be at THIS very moment. As soon as you open this thread, if it is in the morning, afternoon, or evening, where would you like to be at that very moment?

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i'd like to be finished with my homework, so i could be out partying ...
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

I would love to be sitting on a beach of white sand, with a gorgeous blue ocean looking back at me.

Instead, I'm watching tv at 9am in the morning. Not looking forward to grocery shopping later and loathing the thought of getting up for school tomorrow.

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

lilwing89 Guest
    RK has a gf??????????????

YAY!

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing89
    RK has a gf??????????????

YAY!
    lol, no, but last night, if i wish i did, and i wish we were off of the coast of Italy.................lol

I would be on vacation with my ex sweeping her off her feet, in some romantic getaway, and into my arms. Yea, I woke up this morning missing her terribly.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Quote Originally Posted by RSK

Where would you like to be at THIS very moment. As soon as you open this thread, if it is in the morning, afternoon, or evening, where would you like to be at that very moment?
    i wish i was on a boat in the mediterranean with rsk.

lilwing89 Guest
    i would be...
    on my hands and knees. nuff said. lol kidding

i would be banging my gf like ****ing went out of style that would be the biggest round of pig sex anyone has ever seen or heard of..id **** her for 2 days straight then i would lick her clean..then we can both give eachother golden showers..and she can put on a strapon and **** me up the ass!...to fulfill my horny ass needs! then she can shave the afro off my wang and purposely plug the shower drain with it! yay!
    plus i need someone to pick all the pimples off my ass..yesterday i thought i sat in a chair witha tack in it but turns out it was just a nifty pimple! so i went to the boys room and popped the shit out of that mother ******.. i thought i struck an artery because it was bleeding like mad..so how do you stop that one? toilet paper squares didnt work well.....has anyone ever popped a pimple on their face and the juice got all over the bathroom mirror??? omg i just did that yesterday for like the first time and im liek holy ****ing shit!!! wahaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaaaaaaa!

Lilwing... How on earth were you able to snag yourself a girlfriend with talk like that?

lilwing89 Guest
    dude its a ****ing forum i can talk any way i want

i would NEVER talk to my girl like that or treat her like that..im just a completely different person on here

Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    i wish i was on a boat in the mediterranean with rsk.
    i'm actually picturing it right now, it wouldn't be a bad sight!

it's good to dream rsk, it's good to dream, lol

Tone Guest
    I feel ya RK.. I feel ya.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ...I was somewhere else.

If I could be anywhere RIGHT NOW (in this very moment), I'd be in a private boat, with my girlfriend, and we've just come back from a meal in a resteraunt off the coast of southern Italy, by the mediterranean. Some string music is on, and I pour two glasses of wine. There are PLENTY of stars above. It is a cold night, we go on the deck of the boat, and I give her my Jacket so she is warm. We then talk about nothing. And we do this all night, until the mood is right for love in the cabin deck below. We wake up with the sun shining through the window.
    Damn RSK.

Looks like sombra and I are going to have to duel.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer
    Damn RSK.

Looks like sombra and I are going to have to duel.
    the ironic thing, is that you both have boyfriends...lol

or how about we make love, and not war. I'm actually one step ahead of you, right now, i picture, you, sombra, AND me......

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    the ironic thing, is that you both have boyfriends...lol

or how about we make love, and not war. I'm actually one step ahead of you, right now, i picture, you, sombra, AND me......
    Boyfriend, schmoyfriend........he's never talked about taking me to Italy....

Hm, well, I'm pretty generous. I'm willing to trade off with sombra.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast