+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Worst mistake of my life - how to get him back.

why would I have been sitting here typing paragraphs if i dont want a serious relationship?
    A serious relationship is one based on being in the room with whom you're wanting the relationship with... Typing to someone "are you wet yet" and rubbing one out is a fantasy. So are all the words he's talked out with you and you he because words without action are just words.

If you were not afraid of commitment then you would let go of this bullshit "thing" you are addicted to having with him, you'd get your ass off the computer, you'd stop waiting online for his attentions and you'd go out with your friends to meet men.... wait for it ...

... IN PERSON.

You are afraid of commitment or you are social inept one or the other and that's why this online sexting this is soooo important to you. You don't have to actually commit when you aren't actually in his company, EVER.

- - - Updated - - -

Like I said earlier... He'll have you caming topless and doing your "show" for him in no time at all.

Naïve? Foolish? Gullible? Not sure which one applies most to you but they all apply.

.. Are you Indian?

- - - Updated - - -

If it seems like I'm hounding you its because I am.

You shortchange yourself in life by clinging to and trying to get back the "magic" you had with your fantasy man when you could be out there meeting real live boyzzz who you can touch, kiss, smell, do things with, share with AND talk to and confide in which is really much better then the one dimensional online masturbation you hope to recoup with this douche.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I think even if you meet it would be awkward and unnatural. Real life is much different than internet. He already acted different on skype. Your best bet is to go for a hug and kiss the exact moment you meet in real life to break touch barrier.
    To be honest I don't believe you can get "us" back because these internet relationships are short lived. 2 years till meeting seems unbelievable long. By that time you could meet someone in your city for sure.

I believe you can be friends but to be more it takes lot more compability, as you will find out. Think thats what you want to do - stay friends but don't put your private life on hold because you might meet after two years. I mean life is short you don't have to wait two years you are not married or anything. There is no guarantee things will work between you two, he is just a guy, hes not the last you will meet in you life. Keep it real. I don't know what you been doing but if you still a virgin you haven't really lived full life you deserve.

As title says - worst mistake of my life. It might feel like that now but this is not you worst mistake yet. Its just what you make out of it. This guy might be closest thing that you had to real relationship but thats it. I dont think this guy is your happiness - its just a step to happiness. First relationships are meant to fail and 90% of relationships dont last year.

Perhaps this video might help you understand where you think wrong and why this guy isnt so special as you think.

youtube.com/watch?v=GdnYedTpToA
    Last edited by pcmaster; 13-04-15 at 08:11 PM.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12