+ Follow This Topic

Thread: is it possible?

is it possible?

i was told some women can make her man cum quicker than usual by control her vaginal muscle during penetration intercourse is it possible? anyone [male or female ] had this experience?

I've had this experience numerous times. If there was ever a time that my ex was too exhausted to continue, and I didn't want to stop, she'd start squeezing the life out of me and it would be over in seconds. They just have to practice using those muscles on a regular basis, and they can actually become quite strong.

yeah... they're called pelvic floor muscles.. and in women.. they can tighten the vaginal opening.. (recomended for AFTER penetration).. which could feel really good...

guys also have pelvic floor muscles... by contracting them.. they can actually move their penis.. and it helps bring it to a better angle to stimulate the so called "g-spot"...

u can even work them out.. and get more familiar with them by yourself... pretend u need to go pee.. really badly.. and u want to hold it in... u'd need to contract ur muscles... that's exactly the muscle group that contracts.. the pelvic floor muscles..

try keeping them tight for 5 second intervals.. then 10, then 30... up to now.. i can keep them tight for a little over 10 minutes.. but it's tiresome...

when they get to be more worked out... then it won't feel that difficult anymore.. it'll be second nature..
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Yes, it's true. If she has really developed the muscles, and the technique, it is an incredible experience for the guy - and impossible to avoid coming.

Perhaps the most intense orgasm I ever had was the first time I was in a "milking pussy". We had been coupled for a while - she was on top - she kissed me very lightly, then moved her head back to look at my face and said, "You're going to come now.". Her first contraction caught me by surprise; the second brought me to the point-of-no-return; and I convulsed on the third.

Afterwards she asked "Is that the first time you had it pulled out of you like that?". I agrred. She went on, "I could tell. Most guys try to fight it when they know what's going to happen. They can't avoid it, but sometimes ruin their climax trying. I would have held you on the edge longer if I knew it was your first time."

jeesuz, this girl sounds like a prostitute if she really said that. ha ha ha