+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: the pubic hair down there

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

the pubic hair down there

yeah i know that i'm hardly one to start a topic but i was wondering how people feel about this subject. for example is shaved better than leaving a little...both for guys and girls.

i personally like it when a girl is completely shaven because it appears neater and it's a lot easier to perform oral sex. what's your thoughts? raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

throwing my thought out

I love being shaved. I can't stand hair down there. For guys or girls.
    My boyfriend trims cause I love to pleasure him that way, but if something ends up in my mouth, that's it, the whole BJ is ruined and it takes me a few days to recover. Same with my GF, if her and I are playing and she's bushy, I can't handle it.

My thought.
    http://www.noir-ailes.com/amye

I agree..too much is too much. My GF of 2 years shaves, and I trim. Makes it so much easier, and quite frankly much more sexier, and stimulating during any sort of sex.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

yup bald is how i like her...

Amyejean, are you bisexual? I've never known or even talked to anyone who's bisexual! Talk to me! lol

So I'm curious, do you date the guy and the girl at the same time?
    I have it all. Including kino.

You've never met a bisexual? Every friend I have is bisexual, its really the only thing that makes sense. I heard a quote once that makes a lot of sense, "There's no such thing as heterosexual or homosexual, there's just sexual or not." It's true really.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Yes 100% Bisexual. I love men and I love Women. I have dated some at the same time, one who was great I love her, but she moved away on me. I love the feeling of just having your bestfriend go shopping with you, and watching a movie with soft kisses. And your Man is even better he gives you that other pleasure that a woman can't give you.

My thought
    http://www.noir-ailes.com/amye

Oh...how about soft kisses with your boyfriend? I'm just curious, how are you attracted to girls? Like for example, when I see my boyfriend I'm really excited cause I see his broad shoulders and he's so cute and the sexy glances he throws me way, it gives me the butterflies. Ad those cute blue button up shirts...sigh. I know that he's someone who's stronger, someone I can rely on. Don't get me wrong, I just want to know what's it like for you when you see a girl. What kind of thoughts do you get and why are you attracted to girls?

@ Zekk: I am strongly attracted to guys, my boyfriend in particular, but I'm not attracted to girls, so does that mean that I am not sexual?
    I have it all. Including kino.

Hehe...I've heard ppl like say what Zeek said b4....I don't buy that...I am strongly attracted to women, and really not attracted to men, but I know many people who are (to one degree or another) attracted to both genders, and they think I just say that 'cause I'm "too macho" to admit it...or to much of a sterotypical guy....but that's there vantage point. With regards to sexuality, I feel like I lucked out in that I have no confusion or inhibitions about what I'm attracted to and not attracted to...plus as a general rule I fit a socialtal "norm."...if you can call it that...that's just me though.

as for shaved, personally I'm partial to a trimmed bush. although I don't have anything against it shaved, I just like a little hair down there, well trimmed though.

as for myself I keep it trimmed, I've shaved a few times, and the sensation is different after shaved.....but ingrown hairs and the itching is annoying...

Are you not sexual? Not necessarily. But I do believe most of us have been societally warped to only look to one gender for a partner. You may still prefer one gender over another, but if you totally disregard the possibility of finding love within someone of your same gender you're giving up a lot. Personally I hate guys but I can still say whether or not a guy is attractive and I still keep an open mind that there may be (no matter how unlikely) a guy that just really peaks my interest. Just my thoughts on it.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Also, in regards to leight.....DID YOU JUST CALL ME ZEEK?!?!?! Sorry, it's a big pet peeve of mine when people mispronounce my name. People say Zeek a lot but it's pronounced like neck with a Z and it really drives me up the wall.
    Heit ist mein taug.

well i can say that a guy is attractive.......it doesnt make me gay or bi.........it just means i have an opinion about what an attractce man looks like. but that doesnt mean i would want to become sexually involved with another guy.

That's not at all what I'm saying. You are able to tell whether a guy is attractive or unattractive. Therefore you do have some sexual energy towards males. It doesn't mean you want to or ever will want to be with a man. The kind of sexual energy you feel is so miniscule it isn't an issue. I'm not saying everyone is bisexual, I'm saying there is no such thing as bisexuality. Please tell me if I'm not making sense and I'll try to explain it better.
    Heit ist mein taug.

re: name...oops typo ...hehe

re: no such thing as bisexuality....yeah there is...do you have any idea how long the GLBTQ acronym has gotten? there are many forms of sexuality...many many forms...most of whom feel a need to be labeled...be it, hetero, gay, bi...etc.

Therefore you do have some sexual energy towards males
    I disagree, "sexual energy" is my definition would be physically attracted to someone in a sexual manner.

Just because I can look at another guy and say that's a good looking man, doesnt mean i have sexual energy for him. As much as me looking at a very beautifual animal, and saying that is a very pretty dog....that doesnt mean i have sexual energy towards the dog.

re: no such thing as bisexuality....well i'm not the one to take that up with.....but through observation I have discovered that there is...but then again, I can't speak to it myself.

so yeah you're gonna need to explain this one better

Well, it's all just a theory. I'm not saying I'm right by any means. I just think it's a little close minded to shut out an entire gender whilst looking for someone to love.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast