+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My Story

My Story

Hello, my name is Silerphix and I just came across this forums because lately I have been feeling a bit out of place. I have been meditating on the idea of love for quite sometime and just can't figure out what I am doing wrong. I know who I want and what I want in a woman, but each time I come across such a woman, she becomes elusive. For example, when I see she has an interest in me or wants to get to know me, I make myself present to her and try communicating with her by introducing myself and getting to know her. It all goes well to a point where I start to become personal with her, and try to invite her to the movies or to some place else other than where we met. She gives an excuse and becomes disillusioned to the point where I no longer interest her, and we just maintain our relationship as acquaintances. If it was friends, I have no problem. But acquaintances? It's all a mystery to me and the people she keeps close are the ones who constantly speak behind her back or don't really respect her space and she somehow likes to have the attention all drawn to her. That's when I myself become disillusioned and move on.

That's just one example and the reason why I am here in these forums. Perhaps even giving advice will help sort my feelings and make me see things I never saw before or maybe meet someone special . Hehe, no but I'm here for good intentions and hope someday I find my one. I'm just ready to commit myself to someone and bring them the best that I am.

Hello Silerphix, welcome aboard. Enjoy your visits.
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

Hi Silerphix, I'm new here too.