+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why don't I want to touch her ?

Why don't I want to touch her ?

My gf resently cheated on, it's been almost three weeks since I found out, but I'm really not interested in sex with her and the thought of some acts, some of which I've only done with her. Make me feel sick.

Is this normal ?
    Will it go away ?
    Is there something I can do to help it?

You are angry at her and maybe scared of catching something? Seems normal, why are you still with someone who cheated on you?

Cos I lve her, there is also a child involved. However will know very soon if he's mine

- - - Updated - - -

Cos I love her, we all make mistakes there is also a child involved. However will know very soon if he's mine

Mark... Get the professional help you need to get the **** away from your cheating, skanktified, mentally issued girlfriend.

You are unhappy and if the child is yours you can still see him consistently and keep him in your life if you are no longer with his mother... but you must be a good and positive role model for him. You obsessing over and not being able to trust his mother will have a run-off of negativity that you pass onto him and ultimately the very woman you're too afraid to leave. Now you are having a hard time being sexually intimate with her. Just how long do you think a skank like her is going to be able to keep her pants on when she works with the man she's cheated on you with when you're not giving her the old high hard one with passionate abandon? Seriously...

Even if you're going to stay you need to talk to someone that can help you shut your brain off to her skank.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 25-04-15 at 05:28 AM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

The feelings you are having are 100% understandable given the fact that she just cheated on you. How could you just get over that and be okay with being intimate with her again right away? IF that can be fixed, it is going to take time. Now, you didn't share any details with us other than just the fact that she cheated. You don't have to share them with us if you would rather not, but you should at least explore them yourself. If she cheated because of problems you two are having, or something she feels she does not get from you, then those are things that PERHAPS could be fixed. Frankly, I am pretty unforgiving when it comes to cheating. I don't think there is ever ANY excuse to cheat on somebody.

Hell, let's pretend worst case scenario here (and understand that I am speaking 100% hypothetically. I am not at all implying that this may be the case, as I can't know that without being closer to the situation). Let's pretend you didn't give her what she needs, she's talked to you and talked to you about it and you refuse to do anything to change or meet her half way, and she feels hopeless. If you ask me, that is still NO EXCUSE for cheating. You end the relationship if it isn't working and THEN you move on. Cheating on somebody is a selfish, horrible, hurtful act.

If a child is involved, and it does turn out to be yours, then it will be much better off with two parents who are happy but apart rather than two parents who are miserable but staying together for the child. So please don't think that it is always best to stay together no matter what just for the sake of the little one. Yes, it would be noble to try to work things out. If things can be worked out, it is certainly better to stay together, but not if you are forcing yourselves.

Good luck to you.

Read his posting history, Jester... he's provided all the details since his join date.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Ah. I was not aware of that. Unfortunately, when I come on here I don't necessarily have time to dig through somebody's post history to get possible further details on their thread, so I can only go by what they've said in the current thread. More often than not, I visit here during a break at work, so I only have so long.

I was just going by memory. (which I'll admit isn't to be relied on 100%

He's posted something about her at least three times now so ...

You know, I've probably even responded on some of them. LOL! I'm still relatively young, but even my memory isn't what it used to be. These days, sometimes I even forget to finish my

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Probably bc she disgusts you. Natural to feel this way if she cheated.

Even if the child is yours, you can breakup and support your child. You don't need to live a miserable life also with a cheater to be a good father.
    Last edited by IndiReloaded; 29-04-15 at 06:04 PM.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by Mark1982 View Post
    Cos I lve her, there is also a child involved. However will know very soon if he's mine

- - - Updated - - -

Cos I love her, we all make mistakes there is also a child involved. However will know very soon if he's mine
    Why do you love her even after she betrayed you and cheated? What are her selling points. You can still be a good dad to a kid without being with their mum.

Sometimes people can't help who they love. It isn't as simple as just flipping a switch. Even when somebody wronged you, that doesn't necessarily automatically make you stop loving them. .....All the same, that also doesn't necessarily mean that you SHOULD continue loving them. In a case such as this, it may or may not be in your best interest to end the relationship. Sometimes we love the wrong people... people who only cause us pain. Then, it is better to leave them, remove them from your life, and in time the love will fade and you will realize why you are better off without the person.

Good luck.