+ Follow This Topic

Thread: to wait or not to wait?

to wait or not to wait?

My ex bf and i broke up after 5 yrs in our relationship. He said that im a jelous person and have some character issues. I admit i've been needy and clingy and i am willing to change. He said that he only love me as a friend now and there are no 3rd party involve. he said that he doesnt want to be in a relationship right now because of his work and said its not that i am a burden but he is not into it. he promised that if ever he is ready to start a family and i am still single and available, i'll be the first one that he will propose and want to marry. I told him that i will be left waiting and hanging And its not helping me to move on. He said i could just ignore what he said. And cried when i told him that i will cut all my connections with him including his family. i asked him why is he crying and said we started as friends to bf-gf and it will be a waste if we will end up as strangers. i agreed to his idea because he is already crying . He said that my picture is still on his wallet.

What should I do now? I dont know if I should wait. I still love him.
    should i stay as his friend?

He's willing to keep you as a back up only -- that shouldn't be good enough for you, and should make you see where you stand with him and help you move on.

Do you live in different countries?

No, he didn't want you, friendship would be accepting his scraps. Move on.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

We are on the same country. He is on his first serious job and I think he is very into it. He also said that my picture is still in his wallet. I really love him. I still love him. But yes I guess, I should accept the reality that he doesnt like me anymore.
    Last edited by lei_faith; 28-04-15 at 03:08 AM.