+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Underage Relationship

Underage Relationship

Hello, im 27 and im from Romania.

I've met a 15 years old girl(she didnt tell me she was 15, i was led to believe she is over 20) and this girl is the same type of women looks-wise and personality-wise like the only exgf i really loved and had my longest relationship with(3 years).

My problem is that she is 15, im 27, she likes me, i like her but we dont have the same dilemas and problems in our life )). Its lame i know, but she is the exact type of woman(the hot+delicate geek girl + glasses) i can love. She is not as hot as my exgf-love(maybe because she is still a kid) but she looks like 80% at least like her and it disturbs me...

My question is : What do you do if you meet an almost lookalike of your exgf-love(only love) and she is 15, a kid and you are 27 and a fully grown man. She even dresses like my exgf.

Its a bit humiliating to even think about dating a kid age 15. I dont think im gonna be able to date her... i already made a plan with her where we both pretend that she is 18, so its already crazy. Here in Romania nobody cares too much if you have an underage relationship... but still 12 years difference and the already disturbing facts that i shared.

The only thing i feel like doing with her is to hug her, anything else is kinda creepy... she kinda looks 20 at least though

What would you do if you meet your exbf real love at age 15(looking like a 20 years old dude) and you were 27? Thx!

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    What do you do? You walk away man. Treat her like she's your kid sister. This is too large an age gap for your respective ages.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    So sad that you even have to ask this. If you really thought it was okay, you wouldn't be here, asking strangers.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

You'll look like a creeper and perv dating a 15 year old at 27 and people will gossip about you. Date closer to your own age.

Im not gonna have a relationship with her, she doesnt look 15, she looks like 18ish-20ish.

I might go out with her and try to help her beat her shyness, is that creepy? Wanting to help her?

Look i know its wrong to go out with a 15 year old, i feel lame going out with her but she is my kind of woman just at a very young age she is 80% my exlove.

What is the max i can do for her?

Should i just run for the hills immediatly?

Btw she already told me she had like a few relationships(2-3 weeks long) with 2-3 dudes 20+ years old. Just kissing.

Very odd story i know, its creepy and odd.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Sleed - you're trying to rationalize. The best thing you can do for her is tell her to see guys her own age. Same goes for you. How she looks is not the issue, it's her lack of maturity and experience. She needs another 10 years of life before dating a larger age gap. Young peoples brains aren't even fully developed until around 25. You are preying on a child. Just stop it.

Put another way, if you told women your own age you were dating a 15 year old, most would think to report you to police.
    Last edited by IndiReloaded; 29-04-15 at 09:11 AM.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

What about that free love shit? Love knows no age shit?

What if im not a 100% righteous guy, maybe im 1/4 a creeper.

Im joking i cant be with a 15 years old unless i have some creeper in me, or some hippy free love shit. I know.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You don't really want my rational reply do you? :sigh: Well, I'll give it anyway: "love knows no age" is perfectly fine if its between 2 consenting adults. May-December romances make me smile, however, this is not your case and you know it.

So. One-Quarter Creeper. Not sure there is much else we can add. As the saying goes: know thyself. Good luck.
    Last edited by IndiReloaded; 29-04-15 at 07:13 PM.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Does this girls parents know you're sniffing at their daughters door?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

No of course not. I hate dads and moms.

You trollin, Sleed? Carry on then.

Quote Originally Posted by Sleed View Post
    No of course not. I hate dads and moms.
    Why? They're the one's that provide you with the little girls you find so appealing.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

You love all the animals that provide you with good food? Go live near bee hives then.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well, at least you are getting that when you stick you hand in a honeypot, don't be surprised to be stung.

I see a bullet or a baseball bat in your future if you are serious about banging the teenyboppers.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

i wont do anything

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast