Ok guys I need your help.

I've developed some feelings for one of my guy friends and all winter he tried to make excuses for us to go skidooing alone together but we usually ended up going out with a bunch of people. He hadn't talked to me for a week, no Facebook responses or text responses and when I saw him in the store the other day he didn't even acknowledge me. Then out of the blue yesterday he said "would you like to go to breakfast with me" obviously I said yes. He told me to pick the time because he knew I was going to a party last night and didn't know when was a good time.

This is where it's problematic because I don't know if it was a date or just two friends hanging out.

Anyways, I met him this morning but was a few minutes late because I had to take my dog out but I live a thirty second drive to the restaurant. As soon as he saw me he immediately perked up and out his phone away and said "I was starting to think you weren't coming". We sat there and ate and then sat there for another hour talking and drinking coffee. Afterwards he had me drive him to his work truck about 10 minutes away and we sat in the truck and talked for another 10 minutes.

We talked literally about everything. From work to exes, to friends and moving, the future etc. We covered all the bases.

So guys what do you think? I don't know how to breech the subject either.