+ Follow This Topic

Thread: should I be angry or am I overreacting?

should I be angry or am I overreacting?

My fiance took her daughter to visit her hee baby daddy (who is in jail) the other day. I had no problem with this because he wanted to see their daughter before he goes to the penitentiary for 6 years. But I recently overhead her on the phone with her friend saying how she bought this spiritual book off of Amazon and had it sent down to the jail so he can read it. I wouldn't have had a problem with that, but I'm upset at the fact that she didn't tell me she did that. It's like she hid it from me. I already have problems trusting her because I caught her texting another guy who I knew and she deleted the text log before I knew it and also she saved numbers of three of her ex boyfriends under females names so I wouldn't be suspicious. This was two months ago, and now this book incident happened two days ago. Every time I talk to my kids mom, she wants to be there when I talk to her, or know when I talked to her, for how long and what we talked about. I basically feel like she's being sneaky. Am I justified for being angry or am I overreacting? Should I confront her? She doesn't even know I overhead her

Dude why are you marrying a female with kids? That is a huge mistake if you have no kids.

I know you probably love her now and cant go back on that. If you are strong enough to do that, after a few months of hurting you will be golden.

Marrying some1 with kids and an ex husband in jail seems like marriage suicide to me. The only excuse is that you also have kids. If you dont have kids just find a women without kids to marry and just **** the ones with kids.

On your issue .... you should give a female total freedom, she will stay if you are providing for her and its in her best interest to be with you. She will leave you if you are not providing and its in her best interest to leave you, its that easy. If she does shady stuff its either 1. she thinks you are a maniac and ull get angry if u see some male interaction from her or 2. u are not providing and she is looking for a new male. So its pointless to stalk her if u know these things and if you are good on your role.

So if she does shady stuff its because you are a manic(dont be one) or you are not providing and its not in her best interest to stay with u(provide).

A women will stay with you if you are a decent human being, funny, light and also a provider. See where you lack and you will see what her actions mean.

Mike: I'm starting to seriously think that she doesn't tell you anything because you're such a needy, jealous, and insecure mess that she just finds it easier to hide things from you then to try and explain to you what she's up to.

If she wants to know everything about your interaction with your ex and the mother of your child then next time she wants to know, simply tell her you'll let her know when she starts telling you about everything she's doing. Then go out and enjoy your day.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I confess I don't grok the whole visiting a parent w/kid in jail thing (personally I'd be right out of there), but maybe he was framed, or in jail for insider trading (come to think I wouldn't visit them if they did that either). Maybe I just live on a different planet, but I digress.

Did this woman buy the book with her own money? If so, it's none of your business. You can just ask her why she gave it to him. Maybe she hopes it will help him rehab and become a more enlightened father to their child when he eventually is released from prison.

@ Sleed - wft? I (re)married a man without children. He's damned lucky to have *me* (and vice-versa). Yikes, man, what kind of women do you hang out with anyway? Wait, I forgot.. you chase underage teenagers. That would explain things.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Thx Indi but we all know women with kids are bad news, who wants to raise other ppls kids. Pretty sad if a kid cant be raised with his bio parents.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yep, and we all know One-Quarter Perv is probably closer to Full:

[url]http://www.quickmeme.com/img/45/45077949ae94c5fd201a09d14f2db65679d93b32b761a2efe9 d22eff9e1048d8.jpg[/url]

[url]http://treasure.diylol.com/uploads/post/image/475032/resized_jesus-says-meme-generator-jesus-says-go-away-pedofile-e3b1bf.jpg[/url]
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Can't they use Skype for inmates so they can set up visual contact with their young children without dragging them to a prison? Your fiance sounds sneaky with the texts and saving numbers more than with the ex and the spiritual book, IMO. I'd be more concerned about the other stuff if it were me. You both need a good long talk about boundaries.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

My take- she's so sneaky herself she doesn't trust you - because you could be doing the same things she is.

Does this mean she's a cheater? no. But a liar. By omission anyway, but some REALLY big stuff can be left out that's pretty darn important.

If you crave a women who is more open- go find one. There are plenty out there.