+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Confused and In Love

Confused and In Love

Ok so my boyfriend ended things with me through text last week , it went a little like this ; he called me at 5:22 PM I didn't see it until 7 because I'm using a texting app on my phone (which he knows) so he text me at 7:04 saying he was done , I text back and said "mmmm" (we do that to each other sometimes) Then I tried calling him 3 times he didn't answer , I called him again , he said he didn't want to talk then texted me and told me to lose his number. I said ok , then I sent him a paragraph long message he simply replied , "ok" I told him I hated him for making me fall in love with him he said, "Bye" and I replied, "goodbye". Ever since that day ,I've been really depressed, unable to eat and sleep . He's my first love and we've been on and off for over a year, he's hurt me in the past and I've hurt him too, I know he was really just upset about me not texting him back(he hates being ignored ) & we were supposed to hang out the next day but I saw on Facebook where he went to Daytona on that day so I'm thinking he started an argument so he could go out of town , my friends and family say let him go , I miss him , I wrote him on twitter he didn't respond . SORRY FOR THE LONG QUESTION BUT SOME BODY PLEASE HELP ME! !!!

You've been ON and OFF for a year. When you can't get along long enough to refrain from being OFF in a measly one year period then that is natures way of telling you that you're with the wrong person.

Stay gone, DO lose his number and make sure that you don't respond to any of his attempts at hoovering you back in for more crap treatment of one another between bouts of sex. Good relationships with someone who loves you back do not sound anything like what you've been in with this chump.

You need to come to the conclusion (and rightfully so) that you deserve a better BOY then the one you've been breaking up with and getting back with for this past year. Until you know you deserve better, you'll keep doing this bullshit dance you've been doing with chumpy.

You're hurting now thinking that you have to go on without him in your life but if you leave him gone long enough and work on learning how to love yourself more, you'll be well over him in no time at all.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Thank you so much for replying to my question, I am slowly but surely attempting to get over him through prayer , it's hard but I can't keep going through this. I'm too young for it all

Well, hon... ask for the strength to say no and stay away from him EVEN should he call you in a week/month/year and ask to meet up because he isn't the man you are meant to spend the rest of your life with.

Go do something nice for yourself and thank your higher power for the blessing him breaking up with you really is. Now and with a bit of time, you'll be free and open enough in mind and heart to find some one more suited as a life partner.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Hon, life's too short to be hanging out with a guy who flips out because you missed a text or phone call! You may miss him, but his behaviour has big red flags attached to it.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Controlling ass. Sorry this happened to you. You will be okay, give it time and treat yourself well. :e-hug:
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

I hope my contribution isnt late... Wen you are off and on wt a guy or lady in a relationship then somthin is wrong somewhere. Please don't try to play on each other's intelligence, just keep moving, life has got different lessons to teach us and i hope you have learnt one. Uv got choices but the only thing i will tell you is that don't make the mistake you have made b4

Just try to forget him & find the good one who really care you & supportive. Remember matching hobbies, looking handsome means not love. Caring, respecting, supporting, understanding each other is love.