+ Follow This Topic

Thread: madly in love but he's taken... please help, need a males perspective

madly in love but he's taken... please help, need a males perspective

hI have always had my eye on this particular guy because he is a lot like me and is a humanitarian and devotes his life to helping others and raising awareness, also very spiritual and is into shamanic practices. I have known him since middle school but never really talked to him since recently (I am 21 now) we have only hung out twice but we text a lot and talk about random things. I was living in another state and came to visit my hometown (where he lives) for a week. The first night we hung out was magical. I felt such a connection with him and felt so good in his presence. I had to leave later that night due to family photos the next day. He pretty much begged me not to leave and held onto me kissing me and pleading for me not to go. I could tell he was really upset. Later that night he texted me over and over to come back and even left me a voicemail saying he loved me.I have never in my life been so happy or in love. The second time was very different ... he was very quiet and when I asked why he told me that he was missing his sister (she died last year from overdose and she's 24, he's 21. They were extremely close) we pretty much had some small talk and we laid down in his bed and go to sleep, we didn't do anything besides make out the next morning. When I told him I had to leave he said "no I don't want you to " but didn't really fight me like the time before. after I left texted me asking why we didn't get a picture together and said I was awesome. I texted him tave always had my eye on this particular guy because he is a lot like me and is a humanitarian and devotes his life to helping others and raising awareness, also very spiritual and is into shamanic practices. I have known him since middle school but never really talked to him since recently (I am 21 now) we have only hung out twice but we text a lot and talk about random things. I was living in another state and came to visit my hometown (where he lives) for a week. The first night we hung out was magical. I felt such a connection with him and felt so good in his presence. I had to leave later that night due to family photos the next day. He pretty much begged me not to leave and held onto me kissing me and pleading for me not to go. I could tell he was really upset. Later that night he texted me over and over to come back and even left me a voicemail saying he loved me.I have never in my life been so happy or in love. The second time was very different ... he was very quiet and when I asked why he told me that he was missing his sister (she died last year from overdose and she's 24, he's 21. They were extremely close) we pretty much had some small talk and we laid down in his bed and go to sleep, we didn't do anything besides make out the next morning. Wen I told him I had to leave he said "no I don't want you to " but didn't really fight me like the time before. after I left texted me asking why we didn't get a picture together and said I was awesome. I texted him that he was the closest I've ever come to feeling my twin flame.
    The next day I went back to the state I was living in and then a week later decided that I wanted to move back to my hometown (mostly because of him) I told him I was and he said he was really happy and that we had so many adventures to go on. UT has been 3 months and we have texted sporadically usually me texting first but he does text me out of the blue from time to time, he will tell me he misses his sister a lot. I always uplift himwhen he does.
    Here's the problem.. he now has a girlfriend. She is very gorgeous and he told me he loves her. He's always posting pictures of her on Facebook. It breaks my heart so much.
    this is where I'm confused...
    he has a sweater of mine that I left there the night we hung out and he sent me a pic of it out of the blue. He said he wanted to return it to me so he said he wanted to bring it and chill with me. I told him that'd be great and that he could bring his girlfriend if he wanted. He said that was very appropriate and respectful of me and he admired me for that. So then he never got back to me about hanging out. 2 weeks pass and he messages me again saying" what are you doing? " i told h m i was with my brother. He said " i have your sweater I'm gonna come over" "what's your address" then I told him I wasn't home and if the next day would work? He said "I don't think so" . Then the next morning he texted me saying "I want to see you today or tonight <3" "im so sorry I haven't gotten your sooner" i asked him what time and he never answered. Then he started telling me he was gonna sleep all day bc he didn't get any sleep the night before. Finally I texted him "come over moonbeam" that night and he hasn't texted or messaged since.
    I am so confused and I really need someone else's perspective on this. I am losing sleep over him i love him so much and really need some advice on what to do. Should I tell him how I feel or tell him I'm hurt by him ignoring me...(he usually takes very long to text back or will ignore my texts but it'sbeen 3 days...i just don't know ... thank you so much for any advice given!

Forget about him. He have a GF and he wants you for attention to spice his life up. I mean you are exciting to him but there is main girl who he loves. At this point you need him more than he needs you and that pushes away him. Really he just plays you. Dont let him string a long. Stay away until hes single again.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

He's got a girlfriend. You have no right to be hurt by him not responding to you in a timely manner.

Tell him to post your sweater or leave it on your doorstep and forget about him
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quit being a little twit. How would you like if if some chick was trying to get with your boyfriend? Figure out how you would feel about that and then stop being that girl.

Forget him and join some groups or coed sports or something to meet other boyzzzz and get your brain off of him ~ He who has a girlfriend.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by indigomango View Post
    He said he wanted to return it to me so he said he wanted to bring it and chill with me. I told him that'd be great and that he could bring his girlfriend if he wanted. He said that was very appropriate and respectful of me and he admired me for that. So then he never got back to me about hanging out. 2 weeks pass and he messages me again saying" what are you doing? " i told h m i was with my brother. He said " i have your sweater I'm gonna come over" "what's your address"
    Be careful. He is showing signs of being an attention whore. Get your sweater back by meeting him someplace public (coffee shop) and don't linger.

PS - you don't love him. You don't know him. You love the idea of him, and from where I sit, he's got some red flags you are ignoring. Don't.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh