+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Really love a girl but don't know what to do

Really love a girl but don't know what to do

Hello there,
    I thank you in advance if you're able to help me. I've always been the kind of guy who was easy on girls, asking them out easily and having relationships, you could say I was a player... I must admit I'm not very proud of it. My last relationship ended up six months ago, I wasn't interested anymore and decided to break up.
    Recently I found myself talking to a girl and enjoying it very much, I won't give her name but a nickname, Simi. To be honest, I never felt that love towards a girl than Simi, I don't know why but I started to feel different for this girl.
    Contrary to other relationships and girls I liked, I never had sexual thoughts about her, not meaning she's not pretty or anything but I simply don't believe that sex is the matter. You'll all know, a 17 years old teenage boy is probably thinking about this all the time, but for me it's different this time.
    I know Simi for about 11 years, we visited the same school etc etc.. Now, the thing is, I didn't talk much to her before, maybe last year, but I still considered her as a friend.
    Today, I just came back from a school trip to Ireland, and I knew it would be awesome as I knew she would come too. I love her since a long time already, maybe 4 months ? We had a such great time together, it was fantastic. I never sat next to her in the bus or in the plane but sometimes behind her, and one time I used to pass my hand between the two seats, and she suddenly catched my hand, and started playing with my fingers, for about a half an hour. It was a wonderful sensation.
    There was another time where we spent our evenings together in a common room, where there were couches, we sat the first time next to each other. We weren't alone, there were 4 other classmates too. We talked and had fun playing cards. At one time I had my hand open on the upside, no particular reasons, and she got her forearm into my hand whilst it was open, she didn't say anything, I first thought it was an accident but she let her arm like this. At a certain time, I told her that if she wants to, she can get her arm away, that I'm not emprisonning it, and she replied with a smile "no it's fine I'm emprisonning your hand as it's on top of it". So we stayed like this and from time to time she moved her arm a little away getting closer to her hand, and at one point she got her hand in mine, it wasn't the classical holding, it was playing with eachothers hand, I think she was nervous at this time but I wasn't sure. It ended when a friend of her asked if she could come with her to the room, she went and a bit later they came back, but this time it wasn't Simi who was sitting next to me, but her friend, so this interrupted our "hand relation".
    So, these signs show a drastic interests in me right ? But here comes the problem, the "other guy". His name is Nico, he is the kind of shy, reserved and frandly guy, not particularly handsome but good enough. She spends a lot of time with him, however I don't see her touching him a lot like with me. And I get slightly confused on what happens, when she has the choice between me and Nico, she'll choose him. I told her that last time I sat alone in the plane (because of the plane tickets) and she felt really sorry for me saying that next time she'll sit next to me. And then her friend said that she could come too, and Simi then said, "or you can sit next to him, and I will sit next to Nico". There are many situations where she chose Nico more than me. We used to spend some evenings in the girls room, but some not, and one evening she came in our room and told Nico that he was welcome in their room, and had no interested in me at all. Same happened at the "Irish dancing evening", we had to choose a partner, and as you could expect it, Nico was with her and I danced with her friend... In the plane, she finally sat next to Nico and I sat next to two other girls... So I hope you understand my problem. I have the impression she is interested in me, by spending some time with me and touching me, but spends more time with Nico without touching him ? They aren't best friends, it really just started last week...
    So, I am stuck, confused about her feeling for me, and don't know what to do...
    Thanks in advance,
    Fannick

- - - Updated - - -

P.S.: I never tried to get her number or text app profiles. We both know that we have a phone on which we can communicate together. But I decided not to try getting her number as I really want to keep a real physical relationship. She never asked for my number though, I have the number of all her friends but not her... Could this cause a problem ? Also, I dream of her, this night I dreamt I kissed her, I don't know if it means anything perticurlar but that I like her.
    Last edited by fannick; 02-05-15 at 12:32 AM.

your best chance would be to treat her like the other girls you have had success with.

Thanks a lot for the reply, so there's a little update on what happened, next tuesday we are going out on a date, and I wasn't the one inviting her, she invited me, I think I'm going to confess my feelings for her. Adding to that, basically everyone in highschool knows that there's something between her and I, so I guess it's probably meaning something. I'm very thankful for your help, will update this thread if there's anything. :-)

I hope you have confessed to her? And i hop am not late to advise you on this. I will not be too happy if you will treat her the same way treat the others. She might also be afraid to start a relationship with you. All you have to do is to read her impressions after uv confessed your mind and i promise you you will know the next thing to do.