+ Follow This Topic

Thread: crush on a stripper

crush on a stripper

Met this girl i recieved a dance from. She looked just like uma thurman in pulp fiction. Seeing her i had zero intrest in her but i liked the look of her so after some prodding i got a dance from her. She let me suck her nipples while she danced and we had brif conversation like 3 minutes.

I didnt think much of it after but i defineltey liked her and if i had more cash i wouldve gotten another dance. She worked her magic on me what can i say.

I met her in a gay karaoke bar( crazy night out) but was too drunk to have any kind of conversation that i remember. I had been singing earlier on but got a little too out of it to be allowed back on karaoke.

We have mutual acquaintances and she is my age and we happen to bump into each other. I would like to make some kind of forward move on her and ask her out or have a proper conversation. I don't wanna be single anymore. Before anyone starts banging on about strippers i've been 3 times in about 10 years.

Just wanted some constructive advice please.

Did you get a private expensive room dance with her? How'd you touch and suck her tits then if not a private dance?
    I bet lots of guys get crushes on them, it's how they make their money with repeat customers who crush on them returning night after night blowing cash on them.