+ Follow This Topic

Thread: crush on a stripper

crush on a stripper

Met this girl i recieved a dance from. She looked just like uma thurman in pulp fiction. Seeing her i had zero intrest in her but i liked the look of her so after some prodding i got a dance from her. She let me suck her nipples while she danced and we had brif conversation like 3 minutes.

I didnt think much of it after but i defineltey liked her and if i had more cash i wouldve gotten another dance. She worked her magic on me what can i say.

I met her in a gay karaoke bar( crazy night out) but was too drunk to have any kind of conversation that i remember. I had been singing earlier on but got a little too out of it to be allowed back on karaoke.

We have mutual acquaintances and she is my age and we happen to bump into each other. I would like to make some kind of forward move on her and ask her out or have a proper conversation. I don't wanna be single anymore. Before anyone starts banging on about strippers i've been 3 times in about 10 years.

Just wanted some constructive advice please.

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Don't pursue this. It's her job to get you to have a crush on her so you pay her more money.

Unless she's pursuing you without the expectation of money, you have no chance.

First off: Strippers generally have very strict rules about allowing desperate men who let someone cock tease a pop out of them to touch them never mind put their lips on them so, yea, Okaaaaaaaaay!

Second off: You met her in a Gay Karaoke Bar and she was stripping there? WTF?

Cool story bro.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

she wasnt stripping in the karaoke bar but partying with her gay pals

Quote Originally Posted by THEHITPACK View Post
    We have mutual acquaintances and she is my age and we happen to bump into each other. I would like to make some kind of forward move on her and ask her out or have a proper conversation. I don't wanna be single anymore. Before anyone starts banging on about strippers i've been 3 times in about 10 years.

Just wanted some constructive advice please.
    I think the clue is in the "I don't wanna be single anymore". If you are looking for a meaningful relationship and someone to share you life with, I don't think this is the right road to be travelling on. Have you thought about how you would feel if your girlfriend who works as a stripper goes out everyone night for other men to perve on her and she lets them suck her nipples? Man, you'd be going crazy!

Join a dating site. Go out more to other bars, clubs. I dunno, whatever you need to do to meet a woman for a relationship.

Forget about her. I know it's harder said then done but she needs to make you like her so she gets more money.

It's great you don't care what others say. These girls are not happy with their jobs so they would die for a serious guy like you. But there will be one problem. Your family. If this developed into sth serious but then you will give up on her simply because your family don't want her will be so unfair to her. She needs someone like you. She will dream of many good things firstly that she will not have to do this job. But if you allow her to dream like this and then take it away from her then it's not fair.

Yo need to be sure that if developes into sth serious you need to stand by her no matter what. I'm sure she'll be more than happy to leave her job and remain faithful to you. This will mean she will be jobless. So you need to calculate amount of money. She will need an allowance until she finds sth decent.

It's a big math that you need to go through before you ask her out and get into sth like this. Be honest and realistic.

My brother loved a secretary. She was willing to quit and everything but my family got in the way. Their relationship lasted 5 years then he had to leave her.

There's is one bad thing about the idea. Now we are educated people with different goals. This striped and secretary unfortunately are below standard so they come up with wired ideas that can pull you down in public. Wired poses on Facebook, not so great ideas on starting businesses, their behavior when you take them out to a business meetings.
    My brother didn't care and he started to behave like her. He said as long as she's happy. People did comment but then again that's what people do.

So good luck in what you decide.