+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Over 30 with no gf

Over 30 with no gf

Hello Ladies,

I wonder what women think of man with no relationship ever?
    By this age I assume that most of men and women are done with 3-4 relationships already. I haven't been that lucky so I just paid for whores.
    Is it really a shame to tell to a girl that I never had a girlfriend? I usually just say I only had one night stands -which is true- but I think women can quickly realize that I have no experience with relationships at all so why to lie about it.

I mostly trying to date with girls from the early 20s. What do the 21th century woman in that age look in a man?
    It is even difficult to find decent looking girls because they are surrounded by dicks all the time in school. Why would a girl ever want to date with an older guy, a complete stranger who isn't from her circle of friends or schoolmates?

Thanks and have a nice day

Quote Originally Posted by polarbear33 View Post
    Why would a girl ever want to date with an older guy, a complete stranger who isn't from her circle of friends or schoolmates?
    You're quite right. When I was in my early 20's I wouldn't have dated someone who fits that description. I still wouldn't. I'd want someone who was a closer age to me and who is at least a friend of a friend or known through a sporting group etc.

For starters, start looking for women your own age. You've found that young women aren't interested in an old bloke, so try women who are closer in age to you.

As for what women are looking for, I hope you're not thinking we all look for the same thing. My best friend and I were laughing the other day about how we are attracted to vastly different types of men. Generally speaking though, I think that most women would agree that he'd have to be employed, clean, financially responsible, living independently from his parents, respectful to friends and strangers, be good company and have a solid group of friends.

What do you have to offer a woman?

- - - Updated - - -

I was just looking back your post about online dating and how you call women who are not good looking "garbage" and other not so delightful terms. The more I read from you, the more I understand why you're single.

Woody nailed it in her comment to you >> You refer to some women as "left over garbage". So your a certifiable asshole yes?. No woman wants that.

Ya, even the so called good lookers with good hearts steer clear of men who refer to anyone like that, moron....good flippin grief, wtf (think about it and go little further than skin keep) So whether you were having a bad day or not, i'd work on a little more compassion there mister man; meanwhile, keep stroking<<

I couldn't agree with Woody more. Even beautiful women will want a man who can demonstrate compassion. A man who can see past the skin deep.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.