+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to tell my boyfriend i want a baby

I bet this guy is cursing the day he met you
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

From what he shows me and says to me, he's thanking God every day for having me in his life.
    I have no questions about it.
    Last edited by Lovely3; 23-06-15 at 02:34 AM.

Day before i told him the news , because of all different opinions he gave me about it, i asked him will he be happy if i get my period. With sad voice he answered he doesn't know. I told him he doesn't know what he wants, and finished that conversation.
    Now he says that i should not do something that he doesn't like, but why he did it to me, and why all this time he was puting that kind of thoughts in my mind i don't understand. He was even talking when we were out with friends to me what i should eat for the baby, and they thought i was pregnant. That was before all these happen. Now he says it's his desire but wrong time.
    Says that if i don't break this pregnancy he'll contact me only for the baby, as will be very mad at me, cause it will ruin his private and public life, and will have problems in his business. Some employees were commenting that he's not coming here because of work, but because of me, and the public is watching him, so i think that is the biggest reason our unborn baby will not get chance to see the light of the day.
    If i knew that he'll change like this, i would never let him do that to me, and put myself in this position.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovely3 View Post
    If i knew that he'll change like this, i would never let him do that to me, and put myself in this position.
    ^^^ This is the reason why you need to get to know the guy first before deciding to have a child with him. His words were just words, they were all empty promises to you and before you gave yourself the opportunity to know the real him, it was too late, you already fell into his trap.

The fact that he is also still married, living with his wife while strutting a relationship with you is clearly wrong, and you know that, that is why you are here. IMO, your lack of experience with a cunning man such as your boyfriend caused you to be in this difficult situation.

At this point, you have to decide what is best for you and your children. Forget about him, he is a user. He is using you while using his wife for his own good and pleasure. He is a dickwad for all I care.

Can't you see this guy has been lying to you? He says all those things you so want to hear to manipulate you. Now that it becomes a reality that a baby is on the way, he backs out and now his true colors are showing.....He's a wolf in sheep's clothing. You got played. WAKE UP!!!

You got played, WAKE UP.
    Seems everyone else that answered got played by this troll as well.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

No I don't think so....there are people that are THAT stupid.

If it is a troll......cool story bro!

I'm not a troll.
    Thank you everyone for sharing your opinions with me.
    I feel easier for writing here, i don't feel safe to write on forums in my country, and i don't open myself to people around me.
    I'm trying to look the situation from his view, and to understand him. He really puts himself in big risk because of me, because of us.
    I love him too much, and i know he loves me, but now i understand the difference between wanting for something and being ready.
    We survived many obstacles , i hope will get through this, even though from time to time i have bad feeling towards him.

- - - Updated - - -

As for the baby, i talked with my mother yesterday, she told me to go to abort. Loving my boyfriend is not the only reason i will do what i never thought i'll do in my life. If i decide to keep this baby, i'll be left on street , cause now i live in two houses, sometimes in my boyfriend's sometimes at my parent's. If i go out i'll lose my kids, and my ex husband who is still threatens me for going on with my life, can possible hurt me. I can't put my kids in that kind a stress. I never knew i could feel so lonely.
    I wish i knew better. I was thinking , where two kids are growing up, three can also, and they ask me every day to give them another brother or sister. I'm young, pregnancies didn't destroy my look, and my heart is full of love for kids.
    When other girls were dreaming about big career and independence, i was dreaming about having a happy family. Maybe that is a wound i have from my childhood when i was looking at other families that seemed so happy together.
    That was my only desire for this life. My plan , how i was seeing myself.
    If i stop thinking about it, maybe i can be happy.
    My friends were always saying to me, i should just enjoy now. That i don't need what i was wishing for me.
    I can be with whoever i want cause i'm very attractive, every man wants to be with me, i could enjoy and not think about creating new responsibilities. I just need to put that deep in my mind and not dream about the happy family anymore.
    I guess that is not meant for everyone, and i should accept what God wants for me.

I feel such a relief for writing here. May God be with me, and with all of us.
    Last edited by Lovely3; 23-06-15 at 10:34 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12