+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cheating/Honesty

Tone Guest
    I'm crazy, I need to know exactly what happened in detail.

If my SO told me "I cheated on you" and wouldn't give the details I'd flip!

You'd be flipping, anyway, Tone.

Tone Guest
    Yeah but I HAVE to know the exact details... "Oh so he put what where!??!? What did he say while you were doin that???"

Of course you would do that, but would it give you any real satisfaction? Are you going to ask her if he was bigger or better than you? What difference would it make, anyway? Your girl would still have been unfaithful. I don't think you would really ever be okay with that, even if she showed you video footage.

Tone Guest
    No, it wouldn't matter.

But I'd still want to know what my girl did!

Well that what I don't understand...
    What the detail does really, (its just make the person more mad) and more detail you gave more they wants... I have the experience and its not fun...!
    I think that all it does is it bring you back to the point you were before around the dam vicious circle...
    The person that ask you for detail wants to know everything and in 2 week when he ask you again and if you don't gave the exact sentence that you gave him/her before then they call you a lyer....
    I really impossible to say the same sentence exactly the same after 2 weeks or so even the same day people don't remember that.. but the person who ask the question is so obsess with the detail that he try to remember everything just to try to catch the other person... (and what it does) nothing.. really nothing just pain, anger for the 2 peoples....

Like what Ellyn said: the detail has no importance... because that you trun your tongue 10 times in the guy mouth, or 1 time, that you lick her for 2 second or 10 min, YOU STILL DID IT.. that what's count...you still did it and they should focus more about what they will do so this never happend again other than harass the person with detail. The person was honest enough to tell them the basic of what happen..
    Anyway my bf ask me if he would ever do this to me, that I would want to know the detail and my answer was NO NOT AT ALL, yes I would ask where you did this, and how many times...and the I would take the decision of what I will do, I don't want to know how much time he kiss her, or how long he lick her or **** her...that has no importance to me...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12