+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cheating/Honesty

Cheating/Honesty

Since we have a Thread about cheating... I was just wonder...
    How honest can you be...how far do you go, how much detail do you have to reveal?
    How much is too much?

I don't understand your question. Are you asking these questions assuming someone has been doing the cheating, and they've been caught? Or that one has been cheated on, and how much detail do they want to hear?
    Last edited by shh!; 13-09-05 at 04:58 AM.

I think its too much when/if you are spending the most of your time with the person you are cheating with.....and not enough with the person your cheating on.

Nice thread...it'd be great if they let us know. You'd think that with everyone's anonymity insulated via the internet, that they would talk about it here. But for whatever reason "cheating" seems to be a taboo subject on this forum.

What do you think Frenchmaid..Do you cheat?

yea, the question is a bit odd. I pride myself in not lying to my SO. In fact, I didn't lie once to my Ex in the four years we spent together and even in the past four months since then.

Random story........ So I was working on my Firebird restoration that she didnt know I had. I was going to surprise her when it looked a little better. She called and asks, 'What ya doing'. My reply.....Stuff.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

its funny how some of us do so much for the other half and they pay us back with braking up . i was downloading a 500 song list for my ex and putting up her surround sound system when we broke up , damn broad used to find it a task to even massage me .

never be to honest as they will throw the bs back up at u even when they say they want u 2 b honest f*** that always know in new r-ships dont tell all
    always be positive

Quote Originally Posted by gina65
    never be to honest as they will throw the bs back up at u even when they say they want u 2 b honest f*** that always know in new r-ships dont tell all
    You gotta be kiddin me..I read your profile..how could you be a grandmother?!

hahaha

i have been through bad r-ships where honsety was a issue as far as being a gmother goes that really has nothing to do w/this we r just expressing our views to try to help others oh yeah i read ur profile as well real impressing trying not being so critical of others
    always be positive

Quote Originally Posted by gina65
    i have been through bad r-ships where honsety was a issue as far as being a gmother goes that really has nothing to do w/this we r just expressing our views to try to help others oh yeah i read ur profile as well real impressing trying not being so critical of others
    RELAX. I didn't criticize you.

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    I don't understand your question. Are you asking these questions assuming someone has been doing the cheating, and they've been caught? Or that one has been cheated on, and how much detail do they want to hear?
    SORRY, sometime I have a hard time to express myself..
    Let see you have cheated on your partners, ok and then you want to tell him/her...how much detail you should tell this him/she about what you did?

Hi, Frenchie. I have never cheated on a partner, but I have certainly been cheated on! But I do have opinions about this, of course.

If you are the one doing the cheating, and you really aren't sorry about it, I say tell your s/o. If you ARE sorry about it, meaning this is an isolated, one-time act that will not be repeated, I would keep it to myself. And I don't think it is ever good to give detail, except to state whether or not protection was used.

Quote Originally Posted by carpflounder
    I think its too much when/if you are spending the most of your time with the person you are cheating with.....and not enough with the person your cheating on.

Nice thread...it'd be great if they let us know. You'd think that with everyone's anonymity insulated via the internet, that they would talk about it here. But for whatever reason "cheating" seems to be a taboo subject on this forum.

What do you think Frenchmaid..Do you cheat?
    I think you know already, you read about it before!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    Hi, Frenchie. I have never cheated on a partner, but I have certainly been cheated on! But I do have opinions about this, of course.

If you are the one doing the cheating, and you really aren't sorry about it, I say tell your s/o. If you ARE sorry about it, meaning this is an isolated, one-time act that will not be repeated, I would keep it to myself. And I don't think it is ever good to give detail, except to state whether or not protection was used.
    I was just curious if it was normal that even when you are honest with your partner, you done this one and you tell him or her what happen then they want detail and deep detail...or they try to make you say stuff that did not happen because they think that that has happen....

I think people ask for all the detail out of jealous compulsion - not because it is actually good for them to hear it. I do think it is normal, though. Maybe they are hoping to hear that their s/o found the experience unfavorable by comparison.

yep mayb... but when it come that that person goes after you and say "I know you did this and that... and argue with you.. that a problem...its like " hey body I know what I did, I actually was there"...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast