+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Do I ask him out?

Do I ask him out?

So recently, I finally told a man that I worked with that I liked him, It has been a LONG time coming on my part (he was married the last time I worked with him).
    I did it by msg, as I'm a chicken and he responded telling me he really likes me too and couldn't wait to see me. When I went to work he came, found me, hugged me, gave me a peck on the cheek just and told me he'd been dying to hug me since I msgd him. I then said I felt a bit awkward for sending the msg. He told me not to as the feeling was mutual and he had always liked me etc.
    That was Wednesday, I've been off work since, I sent him one msg to say thanks for not making me feel embarrassed about telling him. He responded with 'Don't be silly! I feel the same way! I get all clammy and awkward lol"
    My friend read it as he likes me too and gets nervous around me.I'm not sure I'm reading it like that.

I also...the main question,
    don't know whether to ask him out or not? My friend thinks I should as she makes the point he hasn't had to ask anyone out in 20+ years. Guys, has a girl ever asked you out? How did you take it? Am I being ridiculous in thinking this guy likes me and it could go somewhere?

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yep, just ask him out.