+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How do girls feel after rejecting guys

How do girls feel after rejecting guys

How do girls feel once they have rejected a guy? Do they get jealous with thought of the guy talking to another guy? Like the guy completely cutting off girl who rejected and giving them no attention while talking to another girl

I can't say that I'd feel that way. If I'm not interested in a guy, I wish him well and hope that he finds love elsewhere
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    I can't say that I'd feel that way. If I'm not interested in a guy, I wish him well and hope that he finds love elsewhere
    Would you feel awful at all about the turning down and rejecting someone part. If so why would you feel bad?

No, I wouldn't feel awful. I only feel awful if I've promised something which I can't deliver.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

they usually feel great because they cant drag out the next guy out of the backburner. some women have pockets full of mens numbers from the past.

one of my friends got on one those pocket lists. sheditched on the beach party it was rude. she rings him up 6 months desperate fior a boyfriend he didnt the way she treated party he said no thanks.

I feel bad if they feel hurt, but I don't feel jealous if they move on, that is normal to try the next girl if you fail with one, no reason for jealousy with no feelings involved.

If they are hurt, then I may feel bad. Otherwise, I don't really care about them because I've rejected them.

Unfortunately B give hope allow guys to walk up and ask the girl for a date. Then they enjoy rejecting because they feel good that somone asked them. And on top of that they go and brag. However the good decent ones won't allow you to even come close so that they don't hurt you. They lol just allow the guys they like to approach them.

For me no. I don't like rejecting but I won't allow the guy to come that near. Let's we are friends and I sense his attraction I'll just start canceling plans etc. Hope this helps.

- - - Updated - - -

And no I don't feel jealous. On the contrary. Ok good he's not heartbroken or dwelling. Thank God he found someone else.

I don't like rejecting a guy but I don't feel guilty about it and I wouldn't get jealous. I would only feel a bit guilty if we had been on dates and I changed my mind about them and had to reject them.

Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. I usually do after a while, when I hear that he's actually not the way I tought he is. Or when i see him with some girl and see ho he treats her. But usually, i give a chance to everyone who wants to date me. First impression is important, but you never get to know a person after just one talk.