+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: college chicks

college chicks

im caught in a tight spot. 2 weeks into college and there are only two types of women here....

wasteoids (drinking or tokin 24/7)
    or
    christians (that always seem to give me the "holier than thou" speech.)

i dislike the wasteoids and cant seem to not get in endless debates with the christians....

what to do?

Send them to a critical thinking class. I had two drop the course when I took it. Or tell them you don't want to go to heaven because all the fun people are going to hell.

give it two years before all the christian are corrupt and all the wastoids grow up.

What college do you go to? WoW.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Ya know, I would tend to agree with what he's saying. My god, I feel like the only girls I talk to are either getting wasted all the time, or are tremendous goody-goodys. The drunk chicks are what you need to go after. Their probably willing to put out, and they like to have a good time. Plus, you can find a good girl who loves to drink and party, but isn't a moron either.

I feel like the goody-two-shoes type are so naive, they just drive me crazy. Just going off their everyday conversation, I'd be surprised if they even knew what a dick looked like. And those bible-bangers, don't get me started, there's tons of them everywhere. Talking to them makes me want to pull out my hair.

This also depends on what your major is, and what size your school is. Because that determines what kind of broads you'll speak with on a daily basis. For me, in business, I get a healthy mix. But just give it time, two weeks isn't that long to not have found a girl yet.

im really in a nonsexual mode right now, i dont want any, i just want female friends and possibly a gf. i also dont want to wait

Quote Originally Posted by BFTrick
    im really in a nonsexual mode right now, i dont want any, i just want female friends and possibly a gf.
    You are unique my friend for if those words came out of my mouth I would put a bullet straight through my head.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Tone Guest
    Just be patient, if it was that easy to find a compatible girl it wouldn't be special. Look at me, look how long it took me to meet bluesummer. ;)

Go for the wastoids, they're a lot more fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    Go for the wastoids, they're a lot more fun.
    Yeah man those are some loose hippy gals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go for them for sex, but seriously go for the bible freaks if you want a good relationship. Just look for one who doesn't vomit her religous beleifs onto you.

I think you are generalizing too much. There got to be some girls that are totally christians and are not drunken ho's. There got too be a medium.

im caught in a tight spot. 2 weeks into college and there are only two types of women here....

wasteoids (drinking or tokin 24/7)
    or
    christians (that always seem to give me the "holier than thou" speech.)

i dislike the wasteoids and cant seem to not get in endless debates with the christians....

what to do?

what to do?
    Why do you dislike the wasteoids? They're cool dude..lol
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

its college man , time to have fun with the wasteoids , then find that nice girl as a wife , plus their usually smarter and more mature after college .

Quote Originally Posted by Late_vamp
    its college man , time to have fun with the wasteoids , then find that nice girl as a wife , plus their usually smarter and more mature after college .
    hahah..speaking from experience eh, Lv?
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

I think you are just putting on false stereotypes. Yes there are both party girls and christian girls, but there are also in betweens. IMO, I hate stereotyping. I sure do not feel attracted to drunk girls, but I'm sure there are girls that may party, but don't get drunk and do drugs. There might be girls that aren't religious, and don't party. There's everything man, I think you just have to keep searching, and stop generalizing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast