+ Follow This Topic

Thread: in love for the first time

in love for the first time

I'm 19 years old and recently got my first boyfriend he's 23, when I first saw him I think it was love at first sight, I asked him out lucky,me he likes me, so we dated for a couple of months and I did give him my first because he's just that special in my heart . But soon after that we broke up because he said he doesn't have time right now for a relationship, and he's having family problems. So of course I cried and I some how think it is,my fault even though he said it's hiM and not me. I realized I fell for him in such a short amount of time. The day we broke up I told him I'd wait for him but he said I'm not going to ask you to do that. In my heart he's the first guy I've ever felt this way about and I don't know what to do. He said he still likes me alot, but I'm scared That about time he's ready to date again he won't have feelings for me anymore. we still text often, he still tell me I look cute, so can anyone tell me what to do, he's been cheated on several times before he started to date me and I want him to understand that I won't to that to him and I wanna make him Happy and that I care for him from the bottom of my heart and I wanna make us work. I can't give up on him so eaisly so please help
    Last edited by pyonp2; 16-05-15 at 06:11 AM. Reason: info add

Love means not looking handsome, good. First you need to understand what is love means. I can say one line - Love is all about CARING, RESPECTING, SUPPORTING & UNDERSTAND each other.

Mariawalker said all. Love supercede looks. U said it yourself that he has cheated several time and yt u stl want him. You need to sit down and have a rethink of your priorities... Do you know if he has finished with you dsame e does wt other girls? What even makes a difference btw u and those he had shared you with... I guess you should let him go and just sit down and think of what you realy want, am sure wat u want in a man is more than look.