+ Follow This Topic

Thread: This girl...

This girl...

so in 7th period I see her and she glances at me and I do to and sometimes she stares at me and so one day I ask her on Facebook if she likes me and she said sorry I don't wanna be in a realitinship right now and so ya and now she's been still glancjng at me and staring once in while and I msg her on Facebook yesterday Sup and it was bla. Kinda until i asked her how's her day she's said ok and I said what ? And she saidI don't know, I'm good honest. I just sent some nudes to someone who failed to tell me he has a girlfriend. So now I am technically the other girl. And I said Oh can I judge then she said the nudes? I said ya she said I don't know then I said you can trust me then she said why do you want one anyways ? I said because I think you're really beautiful she said not really then I saidYour down playing yourself too much. I think your smoking. Then she said.Well I don't really want to send anymore nudes then I saidI won't be judgemental, and I'll keep them to myself. Then she saidI'm not in the mood then I saidOk maybe some other time? Then she said Id ont know*I dont knowI also apparently dont know how to type then I said lol ya then I said Do feel up to swapping ? And now I just got a txt from her on Facebook saying nope. So I need advice help does she like me or something should I do somethkngv or what plz help

Here's a nude for you ... ...

If you're actually real and creepy/unsavvy enough to ask for what you did (and not some troll looking for a reaction from strangers on the internet) Why don't you be a gentleman instead of some creeper who is encouraging some stupid little girl to send him nudes of herself?

She's dumb for sending nudes to ANYONE who she is not in a committed long term relationship with and you're inexperienced and come across as disrespectful for asking her for nude photos or offering to send some of yourself.

She's done the right thing by telling you "no" (should have done that with the other guy as well). Next time you want to pursue someone, ask them out instead of doing what you did this time.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion