+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Am I stupid

Am I stupid

Please help me. I have been with my boyfriend 8 months now and I love him more than anything however 5 months ago in the weeks leading up to Christmas he went to his works party I didn't hear from him for the whole evening and he was ignoring my texts. It got to 2 am the pubs had shut an hour or two before and still nothing from him I finally got a call and he said he had walked a girl collegue home which I would expect. When he returned he kept telling me how much he loved me etc then he said to me when he got ready to go out he couldn't find his tshirt so just wore a jumper k was very wary of this how can a tshirt just dissappear. He slept on the floor that night as he said he felt ill. The next day he was getting ready for work and had a message come through from the girl he walked home saying hi can we meet up for 5 mins before you go to work. I asked what the message said and he said thanks for walking me home obviously I read it for myself and saw the truth. When confronting him he shouted at me for invading his privacy. He went to work and I contacted the girl she rang me and told me she kissed him and they went back to hers but didn't sleep together just kiss and she has his tshirt. I confronted him about this and he denied it and still to this day denys anything ever happened. He works with her and it's doing my head in. If you love someone you don't cheat right? I have thoughts that things happen at work between them etc she has text him a couple of times but he blocked her number we broke up briefly and when we met up he got a text saying hi I heard about you and hayley hope ur ok. He again blocked her number. Everytime I bring any of this up in convo he still denys it and I just wish he would change his job. I've lost all trust but trying my hardest to get it back because I worship him. But do you think I should let him go?

Sounds like a pretty standard drunken office Christmas party to me. And why on earth were you texting him during the party?

Anyway, if you've lost all trust and can't get it back - just end it. Both of you will be happier for it.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

damn i thought a guy was asking this question and whadda ya know

why the fk did i come her just to see something that is another brick in the wall. how much dmage can i do to myself by coming to this place and see more silly shit from more women and thenhaving extra evidence.

only once in my whole life experience has i seen a woman that wasnt like 100% of my global woman view in my head. I gave that woman that just for the simple reason she quickly defined her relationship in a way that helps her, her bf and me. i really respoected her for that but thats the only good thing ive ever seen from a woman's emotion credibility.

- - - Updated - - -

I was repsctful to always have emotions at the front and not body parts and after all this time.. the emotional credibiklity is DEAD IN TEH WATER

on two accossions i aciddently got cuaght admiring two womens breasts and on both occasions they were waiting aroubnd for me to ask them out. and i hated women for that. a great betrayl that i got more genuine attention from thse two women that a lifetime of being a pushover by trusting the emotions

this is why men think with the penises and why they get the girls

wolf whistling probobly works too

- - - Updated - - -

but still im gone im never havign women in my life not even trying to a friend when im old.

so dont give me credit for letting my future revolve around treating you women as nothign but body parts because wether or not i would is irrevant. your finished because of your empotional cedibility.

^^^ O.o ^^^
    [MENTION=80249]hacupcake[/MENTION]: You either stay with him and let this go or your break up with him and get on with your life without him in it. You don't get to stay with him and torture yourself and him until he finally tells you to bounce because of your inability to just enjoy what you have with him.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Feel really sorry for you.
    It's hard when you worship someone.
    He's denying it and getting angry as a defence but you know the girl's version is the truth.
    I am in no position to advise you about leaving someone who may not be the best thing for you...my brain says leave him, but your brain doesn't always rule your heart x

If you love someone …you don't cheat! End of story.