Hello everyone and a massive thank you in advance for any help you are able to give.
I will come clean and admit that this, like all relationship problems, is a bit of a long and complicated one.

So lets jump straight into it... I am a male of 26 years old and i met my wife at the age of 20 at university. We married 3 years ago. Over the past 15 months things have changed dramatically and now we argue / disagree constantly.

I believe that it is relevant to point out that my wife ( Lets call her A) has an incredible gift. She is extremely intelligent and is extremely driven to work hard. She has a degree in Law, a degree in surveying, a masters degree in surveying and is a charter surveyor. She is currently writing her dissertation to gain her PHD.
Around 15 months ago she was head hunted for a pretty amazing job as head of property for a huge company and in my honest opinion this is were we started to have problems.

Prior to this point i would describe everything as being Rossie and perfect. However when this Job opportunity came up she took it without hesitation and didn't tell me anything about it. She also asked a friend of hers to go and view a few flats with her.

She became extremely distant and eventually confessed to taking the job and signing the lease on a flat to rent out closer to the office. She admitted that she didn't tell me because she was really worried that our relationship wouldn't work out with the distance and with her focusing so hard on this role. She came right out and said she was looking at the potential of a divorce.
I was completely stunned but I honestly believed we could make it work out and pushed for us to sort things out.

A few months later she admitted that she was wrong to want us to break up and it was just a moment of panic and she really does want to focus on her career. I asked her to leave the flat and come back and live at home full time.

Unfortunately she refused point blank to leave the flat and told me directly that it wasn't going to happen. Also she went back to using her maiden name without speaking to me about it. She told me that it was for work as all her degrees and in that name.
Currently i feel that we work out and we do enjoy each others company as long as it completely suits her job. She would, without hesitation, drop me for anything work related.

We have had a few arguments on the area and she refuses point blank to make any changes and states that you knew i was career driven when you met me.

10 days ago, she told me that the guys from work are going out for a night out in a town and she was going along and was going to book into a hotel for the night. I asked where and the name of the town is literally a 10 min drive from my house. I asked her why she didn't just come home and that i would be happy to pick her up. She stated that she just wanted to book into a hotel for ease which really upset me. I had a problem with her booking into a hotel 4.5 miles from home. She eventually agreed not to stay in a hotel.
This morning ( 21 May 15 ) she casually stated that she wouldn't be home tonight as she had a works thing. I had a feeling, and my fears were confirmed. She booked a hotel room for tonight and we had a argument. I told her that she made an agreement not to stay and i will be expecting a phone call when you want picking up. She told me there was no chance of that happening. I asked her direct lying, what was more important, this relationship or your job.
She said, the job.

It's been pretty clear from how she has been for the last year that the job is everything to her.
Please note, that for a number of reasons i am 100% sure that there is no one else on the scene. This isn't about another man.

So here i sit and home, wondering if this is the time to call this quits. I love her and i am terrified of leaving her. But i am being walked all over.... Thoughts