+ Follow This Topic

Thread: 5 Reasons You Shouldn't Give Up On Love

5 Reasons You Shouldn't Give Up On Love

1. Never, ever give up on finding love. It is your inherent right to find love and do not let anyone or anything in this world convince you otherwise.

2. You are lovable. The major problem with dating is that rejection causes people to doubt whether they are lovable. This is not acceptable. Just because someone does not choose to love you, does NOT mean you are not lovable. Love comes from within, it is not granted by another.

3. Everything in life takes work. In your 20's, dating was easy because of the natural opportunities to meet people -- at work, at school, in bars. When you get older, you have to work at meeting people, but that shouldn't stop you. Most good things in life requires work. That means telling people you're interested in meeting someone, staying socially active and managing online expectations and involvement.

4. Re-evaluate Mr. Right. Now that you 're older, are you still chasing after the "boy toys" of your younger days? Some women are stuck in outdated versions of themselves and the men they desire. Consider whether there is a pattern of disappointments in your past that you may be repeating. If you embrace the older, more mature you and free yourself of familial or societal expectations, you might find you have overlooked many potential romantic opportunities. Think outside the box and take chances.

5. Stay sexy. Many women begin to doubt or question their sex appeal as they age, or if romance is hard to find. Sexiness is libido -- that effervescent quality that keeps us vital and engaged in life. It knows no age, weight or hair color. It does not reside below the waist, but in your smile, the light in your eyes, the joy in your step and the love in your heart.

I don't think after my heartache I've given up so to speak on love. I have back burnered it as not to bring issues he caused into a new relationship and onto another man who doesn't deserve a unhealed and unhappy me as his girlfriend.

Hi guys,

My first post and I came across yours. Just a little background, I'm a hopeless romantic and I think the sentiments here are spot on, especially number 5. A lot of men are a lot less shallow than we are given credit for when it comes to our concepts of sexiness. I think we can agree that although sexiness includes a very physical component, it goes way beyond that as well. They say that the biggest erogenous zone is between your ears and that comes through in everything you do.

I've dated women that are considered the stereotype of "hotness" and aside from their physical appearance, they carry a confidence and attitude that takes their sexiness to a whole new level. I've also dated girls that don't conform to the traditional "hotness" type. Girls that are larger than what's considered "hot" and girls that are not your typical makeup and short dress types. And they have been just as sexy and alluring in their own right by virtue of how they hold themselves, how they treat life and people, and the sheer pleasure of their company.

So, by all means stay sexy in every way! Life is so much more fulfilling and fun when you take the time to enjoy it and be the very best that you already are!

Cheers!

Hello everyone.
    I am a young single developer tired of dating sites. I created for fun, a small mobile application. It is simple : you select two of your friends in your address book and send you their phone number. But without telling them who it is! This App is based both on trust, since it is you who are recommending , as a surprise , since your friend will not know right away that he can contact.

Off course, this app is entierly free. You don't need any account, no purchase to use it.

It's fun and pretty addictive!

Try it on the google play store.
    Hello everyone.
    I am a young single developer tired of dating sites. I created for fun, a small mobile application. It is simple : you select two of your friends in your address book and send you their phone number. But without telling them who it is! This App is based both on trust, since it is you who are recommending , as a surprise , since your friend will not know right away that he can contact.

Off course, this app is entierly free. You don't need any account, no purchase to use it.

It's fun and pretty addictive!

Try it on the google play store!
    play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=developpez.g2