Hello everyone, i just want to ask some views from you.

I have this guy foreigner friend for a few months now. He's a student here in our country. A couple of weeks ago, we hooked up. But he made it clear to me that he's not ready to jump in any relationship as of now. So it made me think that we're just "friends with benefits". Then last week, he gave my mobile number to 1 of his friend and he said to me that i should meet up with his friend and who knows that maybe i could find love with that friend of him. Then his friend started texting me, messaging me in social apps asking if i had time to meet him, that he really likes to meet me personally. At first i was having second thoughts, until last night i gave it a shot. His friend is nice person, he brought me to his house to meet some of his own friends and we had a little party and i stayed the night. And then this morning, as when i'm about to leave, my guy friend came by the house of his friend. As I opened the door I was shocked to see him standing there and he was like "Where is Jay?" I said, "he's not here, he is already at the school" He said "Do you know me?" I said "Yeah, you're Emman" And he was like. " I am not Emman. I am someone else". And he live the house. As i felt bad with it, i texted him if he's mad that i went to see his friend, he didn't replied to my text messages. So i message him in Skype, still no answer from him, so i said to him that i think hes mad at me for seeing his friend. Then this time he replied Him: "What's wrong? I don't know what you talking about?"
Me: "Really? I asked you if your mad at me for seeing Jay?"
Him: "Did you meet him?"
Me: "Yeah, you saw me earlier at his house."
Him: "Really? Maybe that's not me."
Me: "Really Emman? Really?"
Him: "Just forget about it, I didn't see you since last Friday."

I know his mad at me so i said sorry. But why is he acting like that? i don't get it.. I thought it was fine with him if going to meet his friend.
Can you give me guys your views about this. Thanks.
P.S. He haven't talked to me again since this morning.