+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Sex chats and dirty talks resulted in breakup.

Sex chats and dirty talks resulted in breakup.

The problem is that me and my girl used to have sex chats frequently...but she fought with me when we had it second time...and i promised that i will not do it again until u will say...that was donee...it was all fine...but we had it once again, twice, thrice and continued we again fought...then again it happened and i promised that will not do...this time she is saying that i dont have control on my self..so i want to maintain distance from you...i am promising her that from next time if u would be willing to have it...i will make u stop that feeling...and forget about it.... and it will be all fine but she is not ready to accept it and give me another chance...she is just saying to move away..and stay as friends as we were earlier...she also said she dont love me...i asked her to say that thing with due respect of her father's swear but she refused that means she does love me...but she is not ready to accept and want to maintain distance with me...and also when i talk about this to her...she just says" stop saying this or i will block u". I dont know what to do in this situation...plss someone helpp me...its urgentttt....
    Last edited by muditpopli; 26-05-15 at 02:12 PM.

Umm... what I can see is that you guys' relationship is built on lust.
    And this is not really a good thing if u want to keep on a real relationship. You guys should start from being friends, then good friends then develop the "true love". but not start as a benefit friend (who only do sexting and flirt with u)

for me, I flirt and sext all the time, but I can manage to control myself. I make my mind clear-who is just someone to sext with and who is a real friend. And I always tell myself- never fall in love with those u flirt always, because u won't know if he/she has the real feelings through u or just flirting.

Hope my experiences can help u a bit, any problem just pm me

Quote Originally Posted by JadeS View Post
    Umm... what I can see is that you guys' relationship is built on lust.
    And this is not really a good thing if u want to keep on a real relationship. You guys should start from being friends, then good friends then develop the "true love". but not start as a benefit friend (who only do sexting and flirt with u)

for me, I flirt and sext all the time, but I can manage to control myself. I make my mind clear-who is just someone to sext with and who is a real friend. And I always tell myself- never fall in love with those u flirt always, because u won't know if he/she has the real feelings through u or just flirting.

Hope my experiences can help u a bit, any problem just pm me
    Buddy i think that this is my fault i fell in love a flirty girl...and also we started as benefit friend But when i am with her...close to her...i have felt that love no lust was there at that time...in real we didnt went for more than kissing or hugging....we used to walk together hand in hand...we used to each other in class together...and i have actually felt that love from her which is now she is refusing...
    By the way we are continuing as friends and as promised we will control and will not do sexting again...maybe this time there would be only true love....
    Any other advice??
    Last edited by muditpopli; 27-05-15 at 06:47 AM.

Well, I think it's worth to try. If she is willing to start again, then just start over again
    this is a good chance
    treat her well

Lots of people want real sexual intimacy and sexting and cybering is fake and makes them feel weird participating in that. If you want to be intimate with her do it for real in person, kissing, hugging, or sex.

Quote Originally Posted by dollhouse View Post
    Lots of people want real sexual intimacy and sexting and cybering is fake and makes them feel weird participating in that. If you want to be intimate with her do it for real in person, kissing, hugging, or sex.
    Yeah she's right, most of the sexual activities you have online are just fake and they are just temporary happiness. 99% of people who do sexting and cybersex are not looking of true love, they only want temporary fun.

Quote Originally Posted by JadeS View Post
    Well, I think it's worth to try. If she is willing to start again, then just start over again
    this is a good chance
    treat her well
    Buddy its her bday on 16th june...so i have made a video and a greeting card for her and i made that when we were in relationship....so i was thinking that i shall propose her again on her bday....am i thinking right....cz everything is going fine...if she will accept it then that would be great if not then i will continue my friendship...
    What say??
    Also i asked her what was the actual reason u couldn't control and we did that on chat...she said ur facial expression when i kissed on video call on skype seduced me and i got out of control everytime...so i said that i will control my expressions....is it fine??
    Last edited by muditpopli; 28-05-15 at 03:47 AM.

Umm, not a bad idea, propose on her birthday, cool
    but make sure u don't spoil everything lol be a smart one
    umm if that's good to her, then u can do it. but facial expressions are not like that easy to control like u said.