+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Do guys like bitchy girls?

Do guys like bitchy girls?

Well, I am here just for one question, do guys love bitchy girls/ lustful girls?
    please tell me, I need your answer!
    thanks

No i don't n i wun. Bt hey dats jst me.
    In da end,it depends on da guy 2, lyk dat bitchy gal:-D

In my experience, bitchy no - lustful - yes.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    In my experience, bitchy no - lustful - yes.
    What's the most obvious difference between bitchy girl and lustful girl?

Bitchy actually means someone in bad mood who pick up the fights and starts arguing - someone not nice. Lustful means someone playful and sexy.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

I like bitchy girls who are lustful in a "I secretly love being roughed up when I get bitchy with you" sort of way.
    They see indoctrination and they call it "morality", "professionalism", or "maturity" depending on the context.

Hi you!

I don't think anyone like bitchy girls. Bitchy girls are mean not nice. Bitch in the meaning of not nice rough mean rude person. I think guys love lyustful girls. But I also strongly believe that some guys like innocent girls. You know when they dress up to the mall they are in normal jeans and tshirt unlike lustful girls or whores maybe that's what you meant whore. Girls who dress up to show every part of their body or behave in a manner that they constantly turn guys on. A huge majority likes them. But in my opinion whore/ lusty girls are never taken too serious.

Yesterday an incident occurred. I was on waiting list at the airport along with this whore kinda looking girl. Jeans way low. Tshirt short. Boonies bouncing. The guy at the desk gave her a boarding pass as she was flirting. And told me they were out of seats. Was I happy no. Was she happy yes. But after she left the guy turned around to his pal and said did you see that whore. Yum! So yes guys prefer them. Those type of girls get what they want need. Etc. BUT they have no respect. I would die if anyone called me that. When your with your guy you be as lustful and playful you want. But only to him. Not the world.

No -- can't stand bitchy types they are difficult to deal with and suck all the fun out of life.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Bitchy no, lustful yes
    I agree

Quote Originally Posted by Vw_beetle View Post
    Hi you!

I don't think anyone like bitchy girls. Bitchy girls are mean not nice. Bitch in the meaning of not nice rough mean rude person. I think guys love lyustful girls. But I also strongly believe that some guys like innocent girls. You know when they dress up to the mall they are in normal jeans and tshirt unlike lustful girls or whores maybe that's what you meant whore. Girls who dress up to show every part of their body or behave in a manner that they constantly turn guys on. A huge majority likes them. But in my opinion whore/ lusty girls are never taken too serious.

Yesterday an incident occurred. I was on waiting list at the airport along with this whore kinda looking girl. Jeans way low. Tshirt short. Boonies bouncing. The guy at the desk gave her a boarding pass as she was flirting. And told me they were out of seats. Was I happy no. Was she happy yes. But after she left the guy turned around to his pal and said did you see that whore. Yum! So yes guys prefer them. Those type of girls get what they want need. Etc. BUT they have no respect. I would die if anyone called me that. When your with your guy you be as lustful and playful you want. But only to him. Not the world.
    Cool answer, I appreciate it.
    yeah, the last sentence is a great remind thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jffs24 View Post
    No -- can't stand bitchy types they are difficult to deal with and suck all the fun out of life.
    Hahaha, yeah, they somehow annoy you.