+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Which would bother you more?

Which would bother you more?

Just a random question and obviously only applies in real life if you still care what your ex thinks or does.

If your ex dated someone who looked very similar to you?
    Prettier than you?
    Uglier than you?

For me if they dated someone who looked like me would bother me the most.

Prettier.
    That'd bug me more than the others. Is that bad lol

That's alright, megvoh there is no right or wrong answer to the question just how each one personally feels.

Well I think if recent events had not occurred where I found myself feeling disappointed I would go with prettier too, but I have to honestly say Uglier. That bothers me the most unfortunately because I still care and it is obvious he is settling.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

If you don't mind me asking you, and you don't have to answer if it's too personal but does it bother you from an ego standpoint or just because you still care for him and want better for him? I'd be okay if my ex's new cheater pal was ugly but that's me.

Feel it is another lie on his part too, someone who goes on and on about a type and then opposite after saying they are a certain age and don't want to be alone, I feel he is settling for wife material without any sexual attraction, a trade off. I think he will cheat if he marries her so he can have that type he sexually desires and being a child of divorce and a cheating father he is doing himself zero favors. Isn't about my ego really, I would rather he have a sexy hot girl that he truly loved to pieces and had a family, was happy and never settled. Apparently her sister has a partner that looks very similar and the sister is a few years younger and just got engaged. I don't want to say more on this topic because it goes deeper than this and I don't know why his male friends aren't confronting him, I can't confront, last person who should say anything to him is me.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

If they looked like me I would shit myself with laughter it would mean she was obsessed with me -- I think my ego wouldn't like him to be better looking.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

If my ex dated someone who looked like me and left me because he didn't think I was pretty enough.

[MENTION=77017]lovebroken[/MENTION], thank you for answering and that's okay no need to discuss it further I understand from what you wrote above regarding the situation. I think you still have love for that person but not in love with them so you want the best for them still.

Thank you Jffs24 and lillylove123.

I recently saw my ex and his new GF she isn't prettier lol lol lol and he looks like crap too cheating must make you uglier. [URL=https://www.loveforum.net/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=bitterbitchsy ndrome]#bitterbitchsyndrome[/URL]

I enjoyed your # megvoh

I think if you cheat on someone you claim to love you are definitely an ugly person on the inside so why shouldn't it begin to manifest on their outsides too.

if they looked the same as me, in hair color, eye color, height, weight, style of dress. all they wanted was a clone.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

So .. so far doing a look over we have ..

4 look like you ..
    1 uglier ..
    1 prettier ..

If they looked like I look. Why break up & then date my carbon copy. ~ means they are messed up or obsessed.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ