+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Pretending to not like anal?

Pretending to not like anal?

I've been in a relationship for about a month. We seem to be very sexually compatible. When we started getting intimate, conversations came up about fetishes and things like that. She asked me if I like anal - I told her I've done it and it was all right. She has asked me questions like have I ever been rimmed or given a girl a rimjob - I told her I have and that I liked it. She said a guy asked her to once and that she was completely turned off by it. Just gives me the impression she doesn't like anal. In fact, she said it's an "exit only" hole for her.

I believed her until I noticed she has anal beads in her bedroom. Seriously? WTF? Does that mean she actually likes anal? Why would she be dishonest about that? Edit: maybe they are ben wa balls? I don't know anything about sex toys.
    Last edited by tropus; 28-05-15 at 07:34 AM.

Those bead strings can be used to stimulate front or back. She may only use them in front door.

Perhaps she tried it and didn't like it but didn't ditch the toys. I would suggest you not make this a bigger issue than it is.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Maybe she was trying to get you to try something but you didn't show much interest, I don't know why she would even bring it up if she doesn't like to do it, why even put the idea of anal in your head then, seems silly to me.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”