+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do teens (or when u were a teen) prefer Much Older guys?

Do teens (or when u were a teen) prefer Much Older guys?

Hi, i'm 27. My neighbourhood teens (Two) have a crush on me.
    Do you teens(or ladies) prefer older guys like me?
    How would you want to be Turned Down politely without hurting you at all?
    Thx

Yes, I never liked or dated my own age I felt they were too immature I always dated several years older than me but not too much older than me that anyone thought WTF.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

^^Thanks 4 da reply
    Ok 4 lil mre details. One of dem is 17-18 yrs, while da othr one is arnd 14-15. Nw da oldr one I don knw hw she evn got ma contact no. While for da younger one, i said Sori, wen she ask 4 it. Bt i fear she'l also gt ma no. frm sum1 prety soon.
    So, plz hw do I deal wit da 2nd Questn?

Never liked older boys- thought of them as suspicious. Always preferred friendly chatty boys my age.

Hi!

If it's just a crush firmly turn your head. If they don't get it and insist bugging you like popping up everywhere you can look at them firmly and walk away. They'll get it eventually. But if they have actually confronted you. Oh boy. Then be honest. But I would blame you for giving them hope. People don't just walk up to others and confront.

Yes I've always liked older guys. Including this airport guy. I don't know why but I think guys my age tend to be young, players, heartbreakers, not too polite. I'm assuming that's why you be got crushers. They like your stableness.

Hey thx all.
    Wel bout the oldr teen, i feel its mre of an Obsesion rathr thn jst Crush. Her mail id n FB name starts wit my Nickname.She n ma mom oftn use 2 go 2 chrch 2gthr so she usualy cums 2 our plc, i Never Use to talk 2 hr.
    So, i don tink i gav hr ne Hope at all, same goes 4 dat youngr teen. I nevr talk 2 hr eithr. I'm nt a Shy guy(atleast wen it cums 2 relatnshp) bt m usualy a quiet persn by nature.
    Nway i only cum Home on vacation so we r miles apart as of nw, Dats da Good part, i guess

Quote Originally Posted by Maturenewbie View Post
    Hey thx all.
    Wel bout the oldr teen, i feel its mre of an Obsesion rathr thn jst Crush. Her mail id n FB name starts wit my Nickname.She n ma mom oftn use 2 go 2 chrch 2gthr so she usualy cums 2 our plc, i Never Use to talk 2 hr.
    So, i don tink i gav hr ne Hope at all, same goes 4 dat youngr teen. I nevr talk 2 hr eithr. I'm nt a Shy guy(atleast wen it cums 2 relatnshp) bt m usualy a quiet persn by nature.
    Nway i only cum Home on vacation so we r miles apart as of nw, Dats da Good part, i guess
    You don't need to talk to her to give her hope. It's in the eyes. When you look at her.
    You can immediately change your Facebook status to in a relationship. Hopefully that will work. I think this girl is serious about you. She's ready to make a move. So go ahead about Facebook and be cold towards her if she comes over.

You need to be distant and firm. Some people don't take no for an answer. So becareful before she started romp it's and brings the family over to your house

^^ thx a ton.
    Btw ur good, u r gttn 2 knw hr betr thn me. Yes,i tink she's dat type wo takes NO 4 an answr. Nway,she's goin 2 college dis mnth so m Pretty sure she'l mit sum1 n 4gt bout me..i reli hop so.
    Btw i'l defo try dat Fb thng u were suggesstin.

Young girls don't know any better. Once they get crushin on a guy, she doesn't care if you have a GF, that will only increase her desire for you. Why? because you made yourself more of a challenge. When you make yourself undesirable, you become more desirable. If you want to discourage a girl, you have to show her you like more mature girls, by letting her see you spending your time with older girls, girls that are totally the opposite to them, and ignore, or give no recognition to her. This will eventually hit home for her that she doesn't have a chance.

^ ^ Points N.B..thx

I say have sex with her but don't promise anything.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

If you're such a "mature" newbie why are typing like that in chatspeak? lol

^haha. Wel i also put 'Newbie' so dat shud giv u da benefit of doubt. Btw nw dat u r hre nway, r u jst gona leave witout givin me ne new advice 2 ma topic:-P. Thx in advnce

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Young girls don't know any better. Once they get crushin on a guy, she doesn't care if you have a GF, that will only increase her desire for you. Why? because you made yourself more of a challenge. When you make yourself undesirable, you become more desirable. If you want to discourage a girl, you have to show her you like more mature girls, by letting her see you spending your time with older girls, girls that are totally the opposite to them, and ignore, or give no recognition to her. This will eventually hit home for her that she doesn't have a chance.
    Could you please help me on another post ? I can't post link here. I am not allowed. My username is MM111. I only have one post.

I can send you the exact conversation on email. Please help.

Hi, thx ya al 4 ur tips n advice. It reli sims 2 b wrkin..wel s of nw. Its bin Four days nw, since she last textd me. Nway i jst hop, m not Hurting hr in da process. Othr thn dat, 'Hail LoveForum LADIES'!. Thx so much. Cheers..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast