+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Did we lose 2 regular OTD'ers to the LF black hole? woody and breathe

Did we lose 2 regular OTD'ers to the LF black hole? woody and breathe

Where'd you two go? If gone guess this thread was stupid to make R O F L

And will slip down to a lock quickly.

Hope you both are doing aight.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

I don't know, Jffs24 I'm not much help but wanted to give your thread a post at least on it and say might be the warmer weather.. less foruming issue.. that happens with the internet nothing bad happening to anyone.

No, woody is still here posting, check her profile. Breathe123 isn't though, and somehelp4me and nico88, YoungCosmo, michelle23 and LOTS of others.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Thanks jffs24 for wondering & yes I feel in for reason of family ~ my brother had a serious work incident ~ he's a firefighter & lives alone & I went to his place to care for him to help requested by my mom, he has no internet & I was too busy to go on social sites anyhow & now I have my own life to deal with so won't be back until mid July.

Just a update, we have no other my life threads here now.
    (((((((((( hugs)))))))))))))))

Off again ~ see you next month.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Good to see you're doing alright, breathe, sorry to hear about your brother... hope he is on the mend now and was grateful for your time and attention.

they are dropping like flies now. i would have added hatesthis and anya_may too.

[MENTION=65133]bre[/MENTION]athe, that sounds bad about your bro, hope he is able to work and grats to you for helping him out.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

The guy who made the thread disappeared. I find that funny.

Another summer victim.

Thanks ~ dollhouse & Exeter.

Got some time this morning to post in off topics for awhile ~ won't be able to regular post until another 2 weeks.

*gives a e-wave* :-]
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

[MENTION=79987]megvoh[/MENTION] -- ROFL I see the irony in that too

Hope life is going good, breathe see you when you get back to posting regular -- Being summer I don't sit at a computer much either, who does? Internet addicts if on their off-time and not outside living their lives, so no need to explain to us kiddo.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

This place is basically dead most months so not logging in for a month or more won't make you miss much.. just some threads locked off that ridiculous lock process on here...I noticed lovebroken hasn't logged in for awhile and I know she wrote about her depression here before so hope she is doing well.

Look at all the spectacular f-ucking spam we got going on here for it looks several days. This place is special R O F L -- NOT! The land where spammers and trolls go to die now.

I noticed lovebroken too and Exeter and some others again too, can anyone blame them? This website isn't even monitored and updated.

lmao, yeah this place is slow going now. i was on a trip and spending most of my summer with my gf, friends and family. haven't had much time for any internet related lately. but i will pop on by when i get the time.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

True, Exeter -- If the forum was actually managed and spam cleared and worked right all the time and didn't have so many restrictions (locks, Pms, no avatar ... ) I bet most of the ones that left wouldn't have -- especially since most on here are on two forums or more some are on similar websites so why post on one not being taken care of.

I can't get myself any ONLINE time ~ only in early very early hours can I even. Hello to dollhouse, Jffs24, Exeter19 & lovebroken. Wishing all good thoughts.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Don't worry most here including myself can't either and like I stated above I'm sure some that some who posted regularly and left because nothing was being fixed here -- check in and see the spam, no mods and locks and click the website back off and go places that are maintained.

But -- Hey there back at ya! Keep enjoying life where you at at, breathe.