+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Baffled: does she have feelings for me or not?

Baffled: does she have feelings for me or not?

So recently, my ex and I started talking again, almost like we did before we split. I confessed my feelings to her and she told me she doesn't know if she wants a relationship with me or not, but yet she continues to call me on Skype, start text convos etc, but she still tells me she's unsure?
    We're planning to meet up soon "as friends" and she's bringing one of her friends along too.

I'm crazy about her, yet it feels like she doesn't believe when I tell her how much I like her...

What does all this mean? She's got me all kinds of confused!
    Last edited by IvanIvan; 31-05-15 at 04:23 PM.

We can't tell you what it means. Though if she's seeing you soon as "friends" then I'd say you have to take that at face value. It's certainly not any type of date!

The thing you need to do is get some boundaries of your own up and happening. Work out what would be acceptable to you and stick to your guns. For example, would you be ok being her "go to" guy when she's all sad about each future failed romance with a new guy?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

It's possible she is emotionally attached to you but doesn't have romantic feelings for you. Sometimes it starts out as romantic attraction, but it fizzles out and those feelings dissipate. I agree if she isn't interested getting back together, then you definitely need to set boundaries with her. I know it will be difficult to put your foot down on how much interaction she will be able to have with you,but you have to remember not to let your feeling dictate how you handle this. Hanging onto hope will only mess you up more and it will take you longer to get over her.