+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Moving On.

Moving On.

Okay, so a few months ago I went for a short 6hr workshop. I met this guy there (let's call him Al) and at first I didn't realise I liked him. I was just so comfortable chatting to him (I'll usually quite shy) that I was just happy. Only when it ended did I realise how much I missed him and how much I enjoyed his company. I remember bits of that day like when someone asked whether we where brother and sister because we looked similar and were so happy and confident teasing each other. I remember bits like him smiling at me when I won us the mini competition. I feel like we were made for each other. Anyway, so a few guys have asked me out since then and I keep saying no to them. It's not that I don't like them, it's just that I don't want to be with anyone apart from Al. My mind keeps thinking that there will never be anyone as great as Al for me (might be true) but this theory is preventing me from moving on. It is likely I will never see him again because although we both volunteer at the same place, I don't know when he volunteers and whether he will keep volunteering.

How do I move on from him without losing my little bit of love for him? How can I convince myself to let him go?

Get his cell phone number from him or someone at the vol. place you both go to then text or call him. You'll kick yourself if you miss out because you didn't try. Why let go before you ever try?

I don't have his contact.