+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why am I stupid for loving someone who cheated on me

Why am I stupid for loving someone who cheated on me

.....I don't kno what I'm doing. My sister told me this would help .... I doubt.... I was in a 14-15 year relationship with a girl I known since high school.. She was my everything. We were engaged for 3 years but... A week ago I found out she not only cheated on my with a girl, but she had a secret relationship for 2 years behind my back... I've been hurt and heartbroken... Yet I love her to death... I did everything for her.. Now I can't be friends because I love her too much to end what was practically a lifetime together just to be friends... My whole life was her and now it's gone. I want to kill myself but can't because of my beliefs.. I'm reminded constantly of not having her in my life anymore and I just wish she would want me back too... I'm miserable.... Sigh that's all I have. I don't kno how this will help ....but thank you for reading my story

My heart goes out to you………this is so hurtful…..so deep. I too, was cheated on….after 6 years of living together. I wanted to die also. My world ended for awhile. But we are back together…..and maybe you can forgive and try again if your partner is agreeable. It is not easy as we have lost so much trust………I always wonder who he is on the phone with…..who he is emailing……so it is not easy. He now says he wants to get married………maybe in time.

Thank you for reading my story... its just too hard..she doesnt want to talk to me