+ Follow This Topic

Thread: argh help lol

argh help lol

right av bin going out with this girl for a week. well tomorrow it will be. av seen her 3 times since then. twice i went round to hers. the third time we went to bowling as a date lol i was ment to take her on one before but to be honest i don't know why i didn't. i rely wanted to. i would come up with an exussas to why like i had no money and stuff but that just making excusses and i don't want to. i accept that i never and i don't know why. so yeh i have herad that not everyone kisses the first couple of days of going out with each other but i feel that i won't be prepaired for it when it happens. like i don't know the signs. whats are good signs she wants to kiss?

anyway i am slightly drunk at the moment so i may ramble on about stuff lol

anyway, how would u lead up to a kiss. an i don't want the quick answer of look her in the eyes and move in because to be honest it never helps. i mean wah activites lead to a kiss. See i have some in my mind but i want to make sure they work. some i was told about aswell was play fighting, does it realy work?

i have kissed a girl don't get me wrong but to be honest not that many. i havn't had that many relationships so u can say i am a newbie (hate that word) to this stuff

My lord. Thanks for mentioning being drunk. I was just about to try and figure out why you write sooooooooo poorly.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

dude. the alcahole aint causing that lol haha

is anyone gonna help me?

Well for one thing, you shouldn't play fight with her until you have a read on her sense of humor. What's fun for some offends others and since you haven't been with her for long, I would say to wait on play fighting. If you want to kiss her, wait until you have her alone somewhere and just try it when you're getting good vibes. When to go for the first kiss and what to talk about leading up to varies from girl to girl, so your just going to have to get good at reading body language. If she starts rubbing her leg or playing with her hair, that would be time to go ahead and try.
    Confucious say, "Woman who put man in doghouse soon find him in cathouse."

i have known her for like years and we were realy good friend before. plays fights and stuff lol it was fun

doesn't matter. i don't need help any more.

Broke up?
    Or went for it?

"Only the Dead have seen the end of War."
    - Plato

broke up. aparantly there was no spark between us :/