+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I think I'm into a friend, not sure what to do

I think I'm into a friend, not sure what to do

Hey guys,

A few months ago, I think I got wind that one college female friend in our group is into me. I think I heard her talking to another friend of ours (female). They were on couches on one side of the room, and I was working on my laptop on the other side. I don't know what was said really, but I think I heard my name mentioned a couple times, and also the second person remark "he's very nice" or something. Not much to go on, I know.

In any case, I think I've developed feelings for this girl. I'm 21 and she's 18. More importantly, I don't really know how to proceed, or how to gauge if she's is still, or ever was, into me. We don't talk too much 1-on-1, mostly in large group settings.

Suggestions? Opinions?

Best,

Turk

Ask her to a movie just the both of you no others and see how she reacts and if she accepts, because that would clearly be a date if only you both were to go, unless you want to make it more casual and claim it isn't a date? But if she says yes then good guess she is into you, I wouldn't accept if I didn't like the guy a certain way. Lots of good movies out, then can grab some food after and chat more.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Thanks lovebroken. When we're not at university, she lives in the Western part of the US and I live on the Eastern coast. It will have to wait until classes begin again.

Good advice though. Thanks.

Try texting her first. If she likes you then she'll probably keep on texting back and forth with you. Best of luck!