+ Follow This Topic

Thread: i want to commit suicide

i want to commit suicide

im in love with a girl i cant stay away from her. i think about her all the time. i want to die,i've had sex with other girls and even during it all i can think about is her. Has she got me sucked in with her playfull teasing. i try being friendly towards her but get knocked back with sarcastic comments and go home crying usually because im drunk.

what can i do about this dilemma does anyone have similar feeings. i hate being like this im going to top myself im so in love with her.

1st world problems.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Hi THEHITPACK , your situation is rather difficult , if I were you I'll try to not give attentions and don't talk with her for two week , i know that for you it's gonna be hard but i think that if she's interested to, you maybe in a few days she begins to pay you a unexpected attention . Instead if she isn't interested to you ( the most probably situation considering that when you talked with her she's knocked out usig sarcasm comments) forget about her and don't be sad or depressed , hang out and find the right girl i assure you that she exist if you had patience to find her

So you love her and the problem is she doesn't love you? that shouldn't incite feelings of killing oneself, how old are you? Do you have a therapist, if not try to get one they can help you more than a forum can.

First of all, it's totally normal to feel emotionally attached to a girl, the problem is that you've let your emotions control you. Like federiz13 said give yourself some time and don't talk to her for a week. Push her away from you for a week. This will require self control and discipline. When you start thinking about her, think about yourself instead. Think about your hobbies, focus on you for a moment. Don't allow yourself to feel like a "bad" person for pushing her away. In life, many times we have to force ourselves to do this in order to make sure we're acting with our five senses. Ask yourself, "how worthy am I?" I don't know you, but I believe everyone is capable of finding true love. Don't allow yourself to start a relationship with someone who teases you because it will be toxic for you in the future. Those little words can affect you in so many ways. About the sex part...It's okay to feel like you've messed up. WE ALL MESS UP. If she doesn't respect the fact that you're friendly to her then cut her out. If she messages you, if you want reply once, if the first message is insulting, just don't reply back. It's easier said, but I know you'll find the self control. Value who you are by staying away from toxic relationships. You're so worth it, so don't let this bring you down. MSG if you need more advice.

Hey you shouldn't think about suicide over a situation like this. If you really like her then go after her.

Don't allow borderline obsessive tendencies to be confused with those of a true genuine love.

Everyone old enough has experienced at least a tinge of obsessive energies affecting themselves coming or going.

At least you have heart. Now you need to protect it and put space between you and what ever it is that makes you feel bad. IN this case, it is her. So,, self love there man. Personal pride. What you will and will not put up with.

Raise your bar higher, re gain your self respect and move on..... Time and space will help you

I think we can all understand becoming a little infatuated with somebody. You thought you saw something in this girl, and that interested you. When you get bit by the crush bug, it can be hard to turn that off. It can also be hard to realize when there are screaming red flags glowing and flashing in your face that maybe the person isn't the good person you think they are.

Now, you did mention you were drunk, so maybe you were being inappropriate, or uncouth. However, unless you sort of gave her no other choice, her sarcastic and rude way of brushing you off makes me feel like maybe she isn't really such a good person. Perhaps you are looking at her through rose-colored glasses when in real life she's no more than a pile of garbage. I wouldn't know. I don't know her and I don't know you. Just trying to help you put things in perspective.

I know this is not easy (never is when you are crushing on somebody so hard), but the others are correct, I'd say. Forget about her for at least a little while, and take some time to focus on you. The only thing that will cause your crush on her to fade away is time. The attitude you need to have is that you are awesome, and anybody would be lucky to have you. If she can't see that, then that is her loss. Somebody else will.

In the "you time" you take, if she happens to come calling, maybe give her a shot after all. If not, then maybe you move on and find yourself somebody who won't so rudely and dismissively rebuff your attempts to ask them out. Find somebody who will actually give you a chance. Or, heck, if you even feel maybe you did go about it all wrong, maybe after the "you time" you still give her one last shot. Just, as best you can, get yourself unstuck from her. There are plenty of women out there. If she isn't interested in giving you a shot, then that is her loss, not yours. Somebody else will.

Good luck.