+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Your First Lay??

of course. He was my first serious boyfriend. We were together for 5 years.
    Well, he was gentle and slow and thoughtful so yes I enjoyed it as much as I could for teh first time ever. As for him and sex in general, compared to others I've been with (we've been broken up for almost 10 years now)....I remember we had really good sex. We were together so long we really got to know and become comfortable with each other, you know.

But, by the time we broke up...I was really, really, really over him. He wanted to get back together afterwards and I was no longer attracted to him.

I do sometimes wonder that now it has been so many years since I've seen him....if I might feel a bit of attraction to him again? I might, and I might be willing to give it a go again. If I was single. Just for curiousity's sake. To see how he measures up compared to the people I've slept with since.

That's only something I've come to recently. Up until very recently the very thought of seeing him would make my stomach turn. But lately I've been more curious.

Probably cuz I haven't had much for lasting relationships since him and so I think, hmmm. . . . ???

Do I remember the first time?

Oh yes, what a horrible expiriance. He was my second boyfriend, and we were in a really bad relationship pretty much all thoughout high school. All he wanted to do from day 1, was to have sex with me. He didn't even really care about me at all. Sometimes, I would even have sex with him, because I felt that I would lose him if I didn't. "What a loss that would be", lol. The first time though was over his house. Nobody was home, and he kept on pushing me to do it. I couldn't even tell him that he was hurting me, he just kept telling me that he was almost done, like I was supposed to know, and then, when he was all find and dandy, I was just left there, to dry out, in pain and all embarassed.

What was the best sex i've ever had?

Not my first time, that's for shur. The best sex i've ever had was with the guy i'm going out with right now. For the first month that we were going out, I asked myself lots of times if he's gay. He almost never wanted to talk about sex, or even mention it to me. It was like he was ashamed of it. What I thought was weird was that he never asked me to have sex. It wasn't until I got him to come over my place one time and I got him turned on. That was the best sex i've ever had in my life.

Would I cheat on him even if he were to never find out?

Probably not. We've had our ups and downs, but everyone does. One thing I do know though is that he loves me. I also feel the same way about him. I just don't think I would be the same without him. He makes me really happy, he cares about me, and wants to do anything he knows that will please me.

Would "you" cheat on someone like that? I know I wouldn't. Even if it was someone better looking, or richer, or younger. It's just not worth it. Even if he would never find out.

"Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    i agree with this post.

hey that kid in the pic grew up to be some pretty sick perv that goes from strip club to strip club all the time .

he also does commercials for some title loan place.

btw i grew up with that kid.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    he also does commercials for some title loan place.

btw i grew up with that kid.
    , isnt it true he likes to go to strip clubs , is it the same guy thats still the same height even after childhood , i heard thats why he goes to strippers , cuz of his height he cant get girls . i could be wrong , or its a different person.

nope. same guy. he was also busted for several dui's.

Quote Originally Posted by Late_vamp
    , isnt it true he likes to go to strip clubs , is it the same guy thats still the same height even after childhood , i heard thats why he goes to strippers , cuz of his height he cant get girls . i could be wrong , or its a different person.
    He's also the same guy that works as a security guard at a laser tag place in California.

whatchu talkin bout willis?

Quote Originally Posted by Sami09
    Of course i remember my first sexual partner because i am still with him. I was just wondering if anyone else is still with there first. We been together for almost 2 and a half yrs.
    I'm still with my first - 31 yrs - we exchanged virginities on our wedding night (I took hers and gave her mine in return). Yes, it was pretty lousy sex, but also one of the most meaningful and significant events in both our lives.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12