+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: What gets on your nerves?

Forum knock/kicking off on repeat.

“It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.”

^ always happens to me now too - ever since the forum went down but before that it almost never did it unless you sat and made a very long post/reply to some thread. it makes you go - fck it and just sign out.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

I forget who suggested it to me, but one of our other regulars suggested selecting the "remain signed in" or "keep me signed in" option, or whatever it says. I don't really like doing that (I'm not even sure why, I just don't like it), but this website time frame for auto-logging you out was getting unbearable. I tried that and ever since have yet to have any problems.

Some cracking in my right ear. Driving me crazy.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Women who don't champion other women or offer support/help to them.. in daily life, work life. Also, men who don't flush toilets.

Hahaha I love that those two examples are in the same sentence [MENTION=78654]dollhouse[/MENTION] lmaooooo
    "Caring is not an advantage."

Quote Originally Posted by dollhouse View Post
    Women who don't champion other women or offer support/help to them.. in daily life, work life. Also, men who don't flush toilets.
    Honestly, I would agree with both of these, but for both men and women.

On the bathroom thing, though, I can only comment based on the men's room, obviously. LOL! But, I just cannot understand this at all. Like, it seriously makes me wonder what kind of a-hole must a guy be to do that? Or, worse, when they make a mess all over the place in the process of doing their business.... and then leave it like that. People are disgusting sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter SC View Post
    Well, should a tranny be allowed to use a loo if he or she identifies as the opposite gender?
    Absolutely. They are not referred to as "tranny", they are transgendered.

I am a cis-female and will use men's washrooms if the lines are too long for a women's. Nobody bats an eyelash. It's really not a big deal. If someone's going to assault another person in a bathroom, they are going to do it regardless of their identifying gender.
    "Caring is not an advantage."

I don't care, and womens bathrooms don't have urinals in them... only stalls so it's not like anyone is going to see anyones dick anyhow haha So whatever gender they identify with use that bathroom.

[MENTION=61741]Peter SC[/MENTION] - If they are transgendered and are male to female and want to be only identified as female then I do not mind if they use the female bathroom alongside me.

- - - Updated - - -

On another note -

Rude people, online and irl.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

That's actually a really interesting question. For me, I've always had a bit of a pet peeve for people using the wrong gender bathroom. I'm not even really sure exactly why, I just find it rude and a HUGE violation of etiquette. That is, of course, with a few obvious exceptions, like one of the bathrooms being down or the lines being too long.

BUT.... that was since before I knew of the existence of things like people who were born one gender but feel like they are meant to be the other. In the case of somebody like that, I'm really of no opinion. I don't really mind whatever they decide so long as they are still respectful. I always kind of pondered that myself, though, as to what would etiquette dictate. If a person was born one gender but is in the process, or has completed the process, of becoming the other, is there etiquette for which bathroom they should use? Either way, I'm male and have never had any intention of changing that. So, I will continue to use the same one myself.

Past memories that can't be removed.

I need to be Men in Black'd. Pronto.

People that can't make up their minds at Starbucks.

Have a cup of coffee for heaven's sake! Had an Army buddy ask me once what I was always drinking from Starbucks. I had him close his eyes and I poured a but in a cup and gave it to him. He took a drink and said that it was good and asked what it was...coffee, just coffee.

I joke, you can order what you enjoy, just hurry the eff up, I need my coffee.

No one ever posting here on weekends.

The constant need to bump on here. Please admin remove that lock feature.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast