+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Messaging a girl I haven't met

Messaging a girl I haven't met

Seen a girl round school that I want to get to know. No groups or classes in common or normal way to meet her.
    Weve caught each others eyes round school a few times but thats it. im thinking of just shooting her a facebook friend request and then messaging her if she wants to meet up. bad or good idea? help with wording a message to not be creepy would be great

I'm about to show my age, but I'd suggest you avoid social media. Work your way up to speaking with her in person.

From this point, when you catch each other's eye, smile at her. If she smiles back, then keep it up. And when you're both easily smiling at each other, then go introduce yourself.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

thanks for the advice. Id agree with you if it wasnt so difficult to even see her in passing. its a big school. is social media a bad idea or just a worse idea than trying to do it in person

Is she on any friends FB, go through them get them to ask do you mind if (......your name......... ) adds you to his FB, she should say no, she'll already know you are interested through friend asking and then have casual chat in chat or PMs on FB or talk on her page about her posts.