+ Follow This Topic

Thread: in love with a girl with daddy issues

in love with a girl with daddy issues

im 29 shes 24 i only met her a couple months ago but i really like her.
    She's a little mental but is a big girl and can take care of herself. she's also a stripper.

I know through speaking to her that her dad died when she was younger and i know for fact this has contributed to her lifestyle.

Does anyone have anything they can tell me about what to expect with this girl and any otherr surprises that may be heading my way so i can get out quick if i've met a real psychopath.

Her being a stripper i'm not really sure if i can deal with the fact that dudes are getting vip dances from her and oogling her body which seems to be every time i go in and see her.

Am i getting the wrong signals from this chick we have seen each other only a couple of times outside her work and my realtionship with her is purely based on me meeting he in there in the first place.

You've given us nothing to go on - how can we begin to guess what's coming?

Perhaps you could describe what you mean by her being a bit "mental". And an explanation of what you interpret as her giving "signals" would be helpful. And how do you know "for a fact" that her dad dying when she was young contributed to her being a stripper now?

Are you paying for her time when she sees you outside of the club?

And of course she's going to be giving VIP services and lap dances each time you come in. It's her job!!! If you can't cope with that, then don't date her.

- - - Updated - - -

hmmm....I've noticed that in your various posts you've never once responded to people who take time out to help you. Perhaps you just want to waste our time.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

signals like when i see her outside of work she acts as though she likes me.

mental as in im not 100% sure of her sexual orientation.

HELLOOOOO! She's a stripper. You DO know that she's paid to make it appear that she "likes" everyman that looks her way, right?

Get yourself away from her so that you don't become addicted to her "science." She'll use you, chew you up and spit you out like used tobacco juice, dude.

Do you have "MOMMY" issues and that's why you think that a woman that you're asking about what kind of issues you should be wary of would make a good partner? Newsflash: If they have those kinds of issues then it's a red flag that they've not worked on them with a good therapist so get yourself away from them... not ask questions that would help you to decide should you stay with them.

Google "White Knight Syndrome" You apparently have it.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

i have heard of white knight syndrome i dont have it

Quote Originally Posted by THEHITPACK View Post
    i have heard of white knight syndrome i dont have it
    Oh? Then I guess you're just short on common sense then and are too silly to get yourself away from trouble. *shrugs* Your life... Tallyho and may the force be with you.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by THEHITPACK View Post
    signals like when i see her outside of work she acts as though she likes me.

mental as in im not 100% sure of her sexual orientation.
    You're STILL giving us nothing to go on.

First and foremost, are you paying her for her time when she sees you outside the club?

You want to know if you're misreading her signals - but you haven't described these signals. If you want help, you need to tell us far more.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

She's a stripper doing her job when you go to visit her. Why are you visiting her in a strip club anyway? The show doesn't stop because you're there. How about visiting her outside of the club more then a couple of times and her actions will show you how she views you.

As far as her daddy issues, so you say but you don't know her....then she is going to have to work that out on her own. Based off the info you've given, this doesn't sound too serious or promising to me.

Why does she have daddy issues? because her dad died when a kid, that doesn't make sense means she misses having grown up with a dad but maybe she had a step dad, or a good uncle, doesn't make her have " daddy issues"