+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Am I Pregnant

Am I Pregnant

Me and my Fiancé had unprotected sex last night and we were talking and he said he came in me then later on said he didn't. I didn't feel anything and my period hasn't came yet this month (should come in a few days)...should I be worried?

Go to the doctor and get a pregnancy test. When in doubt you should have went to the pharmacy and picked up Plan B to make sure you don't get pregnant if this is what you want..

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanimonroe85 View Post
    The comments are usually innocent and positive , nothing vulgar or overly sexual . He claimed he "took a charge " for his friend a few years ago but he had two Felonies and his friend only had 2 ........but what REALLY bothered me is the fact that he waited on the day of( the day he claimed he had to have to have the money ) to ask me for it. Once he was unable to obtain the money from me he started making comments like, " I don't think you really care if I go to jail or not" . I've completely given up any hope what so ever of us getting back to together. He's walked out of my life before and this is the LAST TIME.
    Jeezus! Lets hope she's NOT pregnant with the dude she's talking about up there. 0.o
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

How are we supposed to know?

If you're expecting your period in a few days, just wait to see if it comes around. Otherwise get a pregnancy test, the kind that has two in a pack. Take one and then take another a week or so later to confirm it. If its too soon it may not show up. I remember I took a pregnancy and it was negative but then I took it two weeks later and I was. Went to the doctor to confirm, and I was.

Some baby daddy you got though.
    Last edited by Starnique; 21-06-15 at 01:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Jeezus! Lets hope she's NOT pregnant with the dude she's talking about up there. 0.o
    hahahaha funny story.