+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: IQ Test

IQ Test

IQ Test.
    [url]http://www.intelligencetest.com/[/url]

It takes 10-15 minutes so make sure you have the time to focus. Before anyone starts wasting their time, lets get a couple people to agree we should use this test or if we should find another.

For those if you who dont get my post, see the I dont want to be a housewife thread.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

I'll do it after lunch.

Tone Guest

I didn't know it was timed wtf... and I realized I was timed when my RealPlayer started crashing and locking up my computer.

109....damnit...I thought I was smarter than that
    Negative Ghost Rider...the pattern is full.

116. Seems really low.

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    116. Seems really low.
    That's what I thought too....but then I read the profile they sent to my email...apparently, my score of 109 is above average....::rolls eyes::

Well you guys can't relate this to a real IQ test. All you can compare to is what the site claims for its test and how the Men do Vs the Women on this board...as per the other post.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

What's your score TAVS?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeblina
    What's your score TAVS?
    I'll see if I can find time during lunch hour........in about an hour. I dont want there to be any distractions and I dont want someone to come to my desk and see me slacking

The last I was aware 100 was the average seeing as how the Intelligence Quotient (IQ) test takes what it sees to be your mental age and divides it by your actual/chronological age. So if you're above 100 then you're above where the average person your age is, even if it just seems slight. I think 130 is the line above which is labelled genius too. This was the way it was last time I took the test, it may have altered slightly.
    Heit ist mein taug.

I scored a 109 as well. Looks like thats 20/30 correct. To be honest, I'm surprised I missed that many. I imagine a real IQ test is longer than 30 questions.

Tone Guest
    I only got to question 24 or 25 before it ran out of time.

Grr I wish I had known it was timed from the start... I ALT+TAB a couple times when someone would come in the office...

You're suppose to read dude. That's why I waited until lunch.

Tone Guest
    There was like 2 million words on that front page - I just wanted to take a test!

X(

Actually, I just checked. There are 359 words in the introduction

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast