+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should i tell my gf i was a virgin before meeting her

Should i tell my gf i was a virgin before meeting her

So i am in a longterm relationship,i was 22 when we started and i was still a virgin when i met her. I did have lots of oral sex but no actual intercourse. I am thinking of telling this to my gf because i feel weird when having to make up stories of girls i had sex with. She also senses sometimes that i am sexually frustrated i didnt "live it out" but she thinks its just a nasty whim and that it can never be enough, but its actually that i never had any, let alone enough It usually comes to that when she speaks of a hypothetical threesome and i react too enthusiastically

I feel like it would be beneficial if i came clean, but i also fear that she might think less of me. I have a feeling that girls like to think their man has had lots of experience and think of them as more viril in that case.

What do you think i should do?

It would have been better to be honest in the first place because there's no right way to get out of this situation. Thing is, she won't think worse of you because you were a virgin - but she will think worse of you because of all the lying and invented stories. I think it's fair to say that in the views of most girls, lying is way worse than being a virgin.

Come clean, but be prepared for her to lose a whole lot of trust and respect for you.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

I agree with basil that you should have told her I'm 23 and am still a virgin but I did tell my friend a year ago and now we want to date but I'll be moving closer to her to start going out but I also wanted to move away from my hometown for a new experience so if it doesn't work out I still have a friend we have known each other for 3 years now.

This same situation happened to one of my old friends, turned out they were actually both virgins and lied about it, so they were both making up unnecessary stories. Do you know if she was a virgin? I'd come clean considering you're in a long term relationship. Girls expect guys exaggerate the amount of girls they've slept with.. and she may not be surprised.

Uhm... I think if you were giving and getting oral sex then you don't have to tell her that you didn't put your dick in them. You're experienced in sexual activity so why does she need to know anything else if she is happy with your love making?

Think about it: If she's thinking that you think you've never had enough sexual experience how do you think she's going to feel knowing you've never put your schlong in anyone else but her?

Tell her to stop talking about threesomes if she doesn't want you thinking that she's serious.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Shouldn't have lied in the first place, why be ashamed of being a virgin? Look stop lying to a person you might love.

Be honest and you would get the honest one
    Have belief in yourself. Men like confident women who are independent. They don’t want to witness weeping, crawling, insecure and obsessive version of you. It’s just plain and simple frustrating. You know you have the spark in yourself just have belief in it and let him see it. To be adored by someone else first a lady needs to adore herself.