+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Did he to blow me off?

Did he to blow me off?

Ok well my Ex and I made plans to hang out (It was his idea) this weekedn, so today in school I varified what time we were going to meet up, since all we talked about was that it is on Saturday. SO i asked him "What time are we going to meet up" and he said " I dont know what, I dont know whats going on, sometimes they call me in to work" (he has the day off and sometimes they do call him in) and I said " Oh, are we still going to hang out?" and he said " Yea I just dont know what time casue they might call me in" and I said " OH just call me if you have to work or not" and He said " They usually call me last minute( Kinda true). SO then I said, well what time do you want to meet up just to get an idea" and he said " Yea at 2". Then later he said " Oh they wont call me in, they only did a few times because someone called in sick" then he asked if I had a video rental card so that we can rent a movie. I just thought it was kinda werid that he didnt know. Is he blowing me off?

Tone Guest
    Wouldn't he have to ... I dunno... actually call off the date or not show up to blow you off?

Sounds like he's still planning on hanging out with you to me...

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I wouldn't dwell on it....but keep your phone handy just in case. Have him call you if he wants to hang out. In the meantime just go about your business..... Don't wait around for him..... Don't sit home and sulk just cuz hes indecisive. If he calls he calls...if not then oh well. He is an ex for a reason right?
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Well, we are hanging out and he suggested it.... just howhe mentioned that work Might called him kinda confused me...thanx.

Tone Guest
    Well... if his work...might call him then I guess it's probably a good thing he lets you know now so there are no suprises come the day you hang out.

LoL I don't see the problem here? Unless you know his work doesn't call him in ever or something?

I think she's just insecure. For crying out loud, wait until Saturday and just see what happens
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Tone Guest
    LoL for real, relax and try to have a good time.

Ok well im worring becasue the last time we hung out his work called him in and he didnt tell me. I went to his house, and nobody was home. He has a cell phone but the service is turned off. I had a feeling that he was prob. coming home from work, so I drove around where his work was and there he was walking home. He told me that he thought someone waws going to be home and tell me that he was going to be late, but my parents were kinda pissed that he didnt call. It only take less than a minute to call, and he said that he didnt have time to call becasue they called him at 10 when he had to be in at 11 and it takes him like 35 mins to walk to work. So I was kinda paranoid lol, now I know.

you were lookin to hook up with a guy who didnt have a car? exactly how low are your standards? I got a St. Bernard who's lonely if you're interested....